a 16 year old's 99 honda

ej8lover

iam 16 years old i dont even have a drivers license or a job.!!!i had to hustle parents pay nothing!!!!

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/stikiller4g63/DSC08600-1.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/stikiller4g63/DSC08703-1.jpg

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks way better than my ride and im 17

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice ride man :thumbs up:
but you should've kept the twisties they look way better than the last rims imo

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bought not built. Looks like a winner though, no doubt.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Super clean minus the partially sticker bombed front lip.I was really loving those blades before you got rid of em. :( New wheels don't look very good imo.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Super clean minus the partially sticker bombed front lip.I was really loving those blades before you got rid of em. :( New wheels don't look very good imo.
My thoughts exactly, still looks great though! Future plans for the car?

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks f**king sick with the blades...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad, just needs some better wheels.

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
props to u bro. not many people can say that mommie and daddy didnt help them hook their car up. looks good.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok ok I'm freaking jealous!! When I was 16 I had a isuzu truck(slammed)!! Damn kids these days are spoiled!!
OP u have urself a nice ride regardless....take care of it!!

insidiousperfor

5+ Year Member
Not bad. I agree with everyone else, the blade wheels were the best. Try to get that front lip painted to match the cars color. Also de-badge the rear emblems except for the honda symbol in the center, it will look a lot cleaner. Something about your side windows is throwing me off, it might be the really dark tint, but I think some window visors would be a good addition. Just suggestions...your off to a good start anyways.

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, that reminds me so much of my old civic!

I love it man, keep up the good work. :thumbs up

ej8lover

thanks for all the advice and compliments
the pictures are no where near in order i got the black 17s for 75 bucks with tires and sold them for 460 i got the blades for 175 sold them for 350 iam currently on steelies/hubcaps sorry for the mix up.tthe sticker bombing was to hold the lip togother
woke up one morning and some hater had tried to steel it but only broke it.its off the car now and in my room
my story is that i bought a 2003 chrysler voyager(minivan) with a bad motor everything in the bottom end was trash i bought it for 600 dollars of my mowing lawns money and bought a used bottom end for 500 and parents thought i was crazzy took me my whole sophmore second semester to rebuilt by myself no help from parents, sold that minivan with a salvage title for 3000 and then gave my parents 850 so they could take a personal vacation,bought my first ej8 which was completely stock in a week i sold it for almost 1000 in profit,i bought this car bonestock everything done to it has been done by me and my two bestfriends that i have known since kindergarden(ima junior right now so 12 years!!)
so that bought not built is pure hatred and jealousy,since i was 9 years old i would look at websites like autotrader.com and cars.com to just look at cars and learn a little bit about what people do to them,CARS arent my hobby there my life
i pay my gas and my insurance and my repair bills(my tps sensor just went out on me)there is no luck here pure strategy
any high school student can have a nice car its just the way they choose to blow there money i dont drink,or do drugs and iam not into wearing 200 dollar shirts

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I stand corrected... And give you props...

One question, how are parts going out on your car if you don't drive? You said you don't have a license? So other than a permit your not driving right?

Well I must say that I remember the days of doing it all by myself, I have been through PLENTY of cars over the years and remember paying my dad 900 bucks for a beat up truck, drove it for 3 yrs and had to stop driving it since it kept breaking down, but during that time, I did Exhaust, Rims, Tires, Valve Covers, Air cleaner, Primered it... And drove the hell out of it...

I remember the fact that I made 60-80 dollars a week from busing tables and mowing lawns to pay for the truck....

Man the memories... Keep it up and keep the deals going, I got a buddy that if I need anything he can find it, trade it, buy it... but its always cheap lol

Nice ride

ej8lover

no i drive i just lay low,i have to drive like a grandma in her cadilac,i drive to school and to the gym and anywhere that i have to make some money

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude not being a d**k...

But get your license or Don't Drive...

It is not worth it.... I know a kid that was being stupid, got into a wreck, went to Jail for it, Lost his license until he is 21, if he is caught driving they said up to 9 months in jail and loses it until he is 25...

Learn now and don't be an idiot.. Get it or don't drive.. Period

Just sayin bro