a/c help!!!

mugenvtec98

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so i woke up one morning and my a/c wouldn't blow air. i had just replaced the high pressure hose and recharged it about a week ago. anyways i went to orileys and bought a relay fuse and i ordered a resistor from the dealer. so all the eletrical components to the best of my knowlage have been replaced. so what is next? the blower motor itself?? my compresser is fine, i can hear it click on, and the clutch is engaging... and if it is the blower motor, does anyone know how to repace it????? dallas weather is f**king rediculas over 100 for 2 weeks straight... i had a thermometer in my car it it was reading 130...

thanks

nitebeest

5+ Year Member
Roll the windows down and go really fast?

On a serious note... is the heater core ok? Are you leaking any fluids? It could possibly be the blower motor, but if the system is still pumping air I doubt it.

mugenvtec98

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is the blower motor... do you know how or have you replaced one? is it difffucult? will it be in a chilton manual?
thanks

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im not sure how difficult it is, but there is a sticky thread on here that contains the service manuals for this car. I would check that out and it will tell you how to do it step by step. Good luck man