A civic you haven't seen yet...

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just wanted to say wassup to everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted here. I finally got my car finished (exterior-wise). Let me know what you think...

Mod List:
Si Red/Clear Tail Lights
White H Emblems
Type-R Grill
DROPZONE Coilovers
Progress Camber Kit
17" Tenzo R Shu-4's (Gunmetal)
VENTUS 205/40/17 Tires
Black Housing Ion Halo Projector Headlights
AEM Short Ram Intake
ViS Carbon Fiber Hood
Sony XPlod Head Unit
Alpine V-POWER 385W Amplifier
Alpine Type-S 10" Subwoofer
Buddy Club Spec-3 CTR Catback Exhaust
Mugen-Style Front Bumper Lip
Custom Grill Insert
OEM Painted Side Skirts
Mugen-Style Front Strut Bar
99-00 Style Rear Bumper

NEXT: B18C1 SWAP!!!!!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup man ive seen you over at automotiveforums.com, your car is looking great as always!

(oh yea i got banned from there so you wont be seein me over there anymore)

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good...where did you get your rims?

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's a local import automotive supplier in my area, called CRD (Compact Racing Design). I ordered my wheels through them. They are the Tenzo Shu-4's in gunmetal. The rims have become a little played out, but they are the sole definition of my car. Everyone always notices my rims first, so I feel like it was a good investment.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love it! :thumbs up They way i like it...nice and clean...

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
appreciate the compliment. that's been my whole objective in modding the car. CLEAN. i'm glad that some fellow enthusiasts appreciate it!

ness

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fully sick mate!

oi your cars fully sooooooo nice....
i want it.
you dont have a say in this, even tho i live in australia, il be round in a few hours to come and pick it up ok?! :D
nah jokes mate.
vanessa
oh yeah i love the colour, its so........hmmm whats da word? black? yeah dats it! lookin good

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks clean man

:welcome: back to the boards, this time you should try to stick around, as you can tell teh site is fawkin HUGE now....

how do you like the BCspec3???

(ps, Melt, why were you banned?)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
(ps, Melt, why were you banned?)
messin with one of the moderators .... it was a bs ban i wasnt violating any of the user guidelines

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride dude. I would definately get some new rims though since everyone and their grandma has the shus

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've actually considered it, but no one in my local area has the rims so I'm not really sure I need to. I mean, we drive Civics. Is there any part you can put on one that won't soon become played out? When I ordered the rims I had never seen them (except on Tenzo's website). If I was worried about being the most unqiue vehicle on the road, I would've bought something other than a civic. Plus, I've got more important things to worry about (like the B18 swap I mentioned earlier).

However, if I were to get new rims they would probably be bronze.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
need to loose the white badge tho....get black, red, or factory

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RED? you've got to be kidding. I have considered going back to factory because the colored emblems have become kinda played out/ricey. Not worried about it for now though, once again: my motor is my primary concern.

as for the BCspec3, it's one of the most well-crafted exhausts i've ever seen. It's completely bolted together with springs, and sometimes they resonate at a certain tone and make a weird nose. The exhaust is full titanium so it's light as hell, but it takes a little while to reach it's full sound (it sounds better as it heats up). After driving around for about 5 minutes, the car sounds like a damn beast. So I guess I'm happy :suprise:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
red emblem = CTR.....or coupe type R as mine will be ;)

My exhaust takes about 5 minutes to warm up as well....other wise it sounds all metallic!