a couple pics after some editing

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so im practicing trying to get pics to look better, i actually edited a ton of stuff including telephone wires and trash in the second pic and alot of lighting in the first pic. but here they are lemme know what needs work.

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very clean looking...

did u edit out the plate holes too?.... looks nice

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks hella clean...where are the originals?

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah I wnt to see the orignals for comparison.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill try and find the originals, there was alot of difference. i used photoshop to edit

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its really very easy once you learn some basics. i just taught myself. you can use the pen tool to draw good lines around objects like headlights, rims, etc and then use the brightness or color features to modify only that selection. also the clone tool works wonders you just have to lower the opacity to try and blend everything together nicely. zooming in alot works the best because when you shink it everything looks better.

HotFireCivic04

4Dr Pimpin
5+ Year Member
gearbox said:
its really very easy once you learn some basics. i just taught myself. you can use the pen tool to draw good lines around objects like headlights, rims, etc and then use the brightness or color features to modify only that selection. also the clone tool works wonders you just have to lower the opacity to try and blend everything together nicely. zooming in alot works the best because when you shink it everything looks better.
Doesnt sound too bad anymore. I think Im gonna touch some pics up and post em later.

OnDaLow

OnDaLoW SS EM2
5+ Year Member
Sonar Projectors

How does you halo light light up. I have the same headlights but my halo ring light does not light up

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the company did not resistor the halo properly. they are setup for 12.5V so using them when the car is on will kill them fast. I ended up replacing the leds with my own and resistoring for 15V so they dont burn out. I also grounded them to the 12V headlight wire so they come on with park lights but go off when the headlight comes on. this is so the heat from headlight doesnt ruin the leds. they are not that bright, but at night in the dark you can clearly see them. there are two leds in each ring at the bottom shining outward.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont like the grille, but everything else looks fine. :thumbs up

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks kind of splotchy around the car on the second pic. I really like them otherwise though. Just that splotchiness is throwing the second one off.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man...but definitly post up the originals so that we can compare.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice pics. i'm sure you hear this a lot, the headlights completely throw off the "oem" everything type look you're going for. even the exhaust looks oem which i know it isn't, i have the same one.

keep it up =)

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya the second pic i highlighted the ground to make it look like glowing and i couldnt undo it so oh well. yea i know the headlights are kinda out of place but i like em.