a couple questions

95dx and 92cx

5+ Year Member
is the exhaust system on a 93 integra the same as a 95 civic coupe?
im pretty sure it is close but i just want to make sure

second. i have a set of coilovers for a 93 integra will they work on my coupe or should i just sell them?

lastly, are the stock swaybars on the integ bigger than the stock civic ones

i just bought the integra and i am really trying to get my money out of the thing
thanks

blackaneseman

5+ Year Member
sway bars will fit, (not to sure about the front, depending on your integra model, the endlink might be different.) as for the struts and springs they are the same, and the centerpipe for the integra is shorter then the coupe. i have a mid pipe from a type r on my civic and i had to extend it by about a inch and a half.

Welcome to the forums btw.

95dx and 92cx

5+ Year Member
hey thanks! i finally found a forum that actually has helpful people. Thank you for your help, like i said i really gotta milk this thing cause its kind of a crappy car and i am afraid i paid too much for it given it is wrecked and poorly taken care of. one other question. Do you know if the disc brakes on the 93 teg will work to convert my drums on my 95 civic cause that would be the icing on the cake for me.

EJAaron

5+ Year Member
just chaange out the whole assembly and make sure you change the e brake cables too

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey thanks! i finally found a forum that actually has helpful people. Thank you for your help, like i said i really gotta milk this thing cause its kind of a crappy car and i am afraid i paid too much for it given it is wrecked and poorly taken care of. one other question. Do you know if the disc brakes on the 93 teg will work to convert my drums on my 95 civic cause that would be the icing on the cake for me.
last time i checked to do the rear disc conversion you need the parts from a 94+ teggy. you need the whole trailing arm and make sure the ebrake cables arnt bent too much. you also need a 40/40 prop valve from a 92-95 ex or si and a master from the teg as well.

jdm jim

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, the 94+ cables are a little shorter but they will work