• Intake, Header, Exhaust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lip Kit, Carbon Fiber Hood/Trunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well i was planning to have the car back thursday. But after carful inspection it seems macco where my car got repaired didnt wanna align the front bumper correctly or even paint the hood after they fixed it. So nows it back there getting worked on and fixed. Hopefully monday she will be back in my hands.

On a good note no gas money spent

barrett

Registered VIP
that sucks that they screwed up. but good they are fixing it.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did it go to Macco?? I would never take my car there. Read the reviews, 80% of people complain.

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well it was that or wait like 3 weeks for any other shops to even have time for my car. I see now i should have waited but they said they will fix it until im happy so im gonna be taking advantage for that. Ill be getting the car back monday

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well after all my dealing with macco and insurance company and just everything else finally got money for parts to start coming along.

On the order list is

Skunk2 Race Header, Skunk2 70mm or 76mm exhaust not sure yet.
PowderChamber Intake and Battery Relocation
FlashPro or something along that line
Buddy Club N+ Coilovers
Hfp Full Lip Kit
Later on will come stuff such as cams, upgraded valvetrain, maybe K24/k20

Will get pics up soon as this maryland snow goes away and i can get my car fully cleaned up

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well will have picture updates soon as eerything arrives

Fog Lights with 10000k Hids(blue)
Skunk2 76mm Mega Power RR Exhaust
Injen Cold Air Intake

Soon as taxes arrive will be ordering Skunk2 Header and FlashPro

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like you kow what your doing, idk if the poll is still up but i would do turbo kit last since you dont have the mods to support a turbo. You should build the base up first.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well the car looks good, and I am sorry about the accident....

I hope that Maaco didn't jack it up any more? They are good if you need a cheap paint job ... My step bro got his truck painted white for a work truck 400 bucks and it came out okay.....

So my thoughts the 10k HID's are too blue, when I was your age I loved them but man I got 6k HID's and I wonder if my factory were brighter at times lol...

You asked for suggestions, I say take the CIVIC off the rear (de-badged)

Personally I would smoke the tail lights... Love me some smoked tails on a white car (PM me if you want info on it I have done plenty of them and they are sick)

The intake and battery re-locate is pretty cool =)

Keep us posted

emerican

Registered VIP
Sucks about the accident, but glad you got it fixed and all straighned out and im glad they did ok on your car but i would never take anything i own to macco they have screwed up too many peoples cars that i know

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well i regret taking it to macco but everywhere else was packed for at least 2 to 3 weeks.

Fog Lights should be here the 28th.
Waiting for my tracking info from CorSport now

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well small update sense its snowing and cant do s**t

Strut King Pedal
Before

After

Heres my car now

zboyracer

5+ Year Member
Are you satisfied with the work from macco? It looks good from the pic, but its not super close. BTW, nice ride. Wish I had me an Si...

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
No i got my car back at night so i really couldnt see alot. The next morning i got in it i noticed paint overspray everwhere inside my car. plus foot prints and hand prints everywhere from them sanding.

They also didnt align my bumper, they even shaved the corners off it to make it fit.
My hood was never replaced they just fixed it but didnt even paint the inside of it
I keep my engine/bay spotless and it was covered in dirt
Basically was like they hurried to get it done and didnt care

I took it back they put a new bumper and installed correctly, had the whole car detailed, repainted the whole hood. Basically had to go over everything again

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's why I hate Maaco, I have been in Auto Body work for yrs... And we used to have so many people bring s**t they messed with to us and OMG it was a JOKE!

At our body shop EVERY car had to be fully detailed before it left the shop.... Inside and out.... It sucked because our detail booth was a tent outside... Man it got cold in there....

What is the warranty with them? I would hang on to it... Most people notice the most issues after about 2-3 yrs... Paint will peal and such

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
That's why I hate Maaco, I have been in Auto Body work for yrs... And we used to have so many people bring s**t they messed with to us and OMG it was a JOKE!

At our body shop EVERY car had to be fully detailed before it left the shop.... Inside and out.... It sucked because our detail booth was a tent outside... Man it got cold in there....

What is the warranty with them? I would hang on to it... Most people notice the most issues after about 2-3 yrs... Paint will peal and such
Idk what the warranty is with them didnt get much because it was all done by insurance. Sucks cause it was either them or wait 2 to 3 weeks for any other shop to get my car even in

on another note i will be picking up a Oem carbon fiber hood this weekend

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
BIG UPDATE

So only my fog lights were suppose to be here this afternoon. But luckily enough everything showed up together, just getting home from picking up the hood
Heres the pics and also for install, Before/After pics i will make sure i get a digital camera not my phone

The hood I drove an hour for (worth it)

All The Parts

Injen CAI

Fog Lights and 10K Hids (blue)

Skunk2 76mm Exhaust

All Installs Coming Sunday

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Ok well sorry for no install pics or actually right now any pics at all.
So what happened so far is i got the intake installed actualyly wasnt to bad nice product everything worked well no cels or anything.

The exhaust was a whole different story. The bolts in the Cat were ridiculous. Went and bought some PB Blaster and wow 10 mins later and a little tap they came out with ease.

Now i have Cel Code P0135 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Malifunction. If anyone has had to deal with this please let me know how to fix it if not its gonna end up going to the dealer so i can pay a crazy amount for something dumb.

Will get pictures up tomorrow sense im off work