a few new pics

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
took a few new pics of my car, i still need to wash it but oh well =)

my 11.5 inch diameter Grant wheel that i replaced my 13.5 inch diameter grant with

and a engine pic with my newly installed MSD ignition system

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn it G, everytime you i see a pic of your car i'm jealous. i saw that interior, i want that done. how long have you had your car? mine's gonna take some time. I like the stock JDM look. I actually want that too, but i have mugen right now so i'm gonna have to stick with it until i find the fund to switch to stock. until then...mod mod mod on other s**t.

I LIKE IT...*droolin*

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've had the car since november 2000. yea, i like the stock look but also like some body kits, but this cars staying usdm stock look cept my jdm rear spoiler (the top one). maybe my next car will be a lil more show while this one stays go with minor looks mods :mrgreen: all i wanted at first with this car was a good looking daily driver, but now im swaying a lil towards making it a good looking fast car and i might pick up a four door to be my daily drive...

Last edited:

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like the rear mid-wing. I found a carbon fiber mid wing on this site right here. Don't know if i would do it but hey I haven't actually seen it on a car yet. oh and the have carbon fiber fenders.

GTP link

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
looks good, even though you said you need to clean it, but it still looks good.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Millhouse609 said:
like the rear mid-wing. I found a carbon fiber mid wing on this site right here. Don't know if i would do it but hey I haven't actually seen it on a car yet. oh and the have carbon fiber fenders.

GTP link
yea, i've seen the c/f midwing. i already had my midwing before i had a hood so i dunno abou tthe c/f. i wouldnt mind it if i could get a c/f jdm style spoiler for the top that has the 3rd brake light also, ive seen em without.

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man evrything looks good except that midwing for real,not really liking it but if u do then keep it

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin' real good bro! :thumbs up I luv clean 4g's! what motor is that?

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rUdGrICk said:
man evrything looks good except that midwing for real,not really liking it but if u do then keep it
i had that on my car...sold it for 75...I wan that upper rear wing though. how much did that run you?

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. I love the front lip. Do you think that would fit on my 4 door? Looks like it might.
Hmmm..... [wondering]

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Jdawggrafics said:
Nice. I love the front lip. Do you think that would fit on my 4 door? Looks like it might.
Hmmm..... [wondering]
i'm sure it will fit, but you can be the pioneer to test that out on the 4dr and let the rest know.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, a si lip will fit a 4 door. i have a friend that has done it. they put a 89 si lip on a 89 civic 4 door. so i would recommend you find a 90-91 civic si lip for your 90.

icanntspelrite

[insert something clever]
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. I'm not much for those extra wings / lips on the back of any gen hatch, I just like the stock wing on the top. I suggest you get some black tint for your windows, it will add alot to the look of your car now, or at least thats how I feel with my tint.

LoW.vaLuE