A few pics of the GTi

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are a few pics of her..Nothing special..she's stock anyways..Might work on her might just keep her the way she is right now until I get enough paid off to sell her and then go back to Honda..They kinda shitty but ehh..Oh well..the one pic with the CF hood..The front bumper had to be taken off in order for me to get my hood on..But it's back on now..=)

Those are the bf's hatches as well..One has an H22A in there the other we just traded and it's stock..The h22a is soon to be turbo'd next month..

And finally my car all done..lol

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
err umm...ur badge is missing

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks hot man :thumbs up what's next?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks ok...GIRL ^^^lol

you really need to get that grill in tho lol

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah I know..It's not nessicarily needed right now as a major thing..so I'll wait awhile before getting one..And she's mainly going to be staying stock becuz I don't want to put more into her when I gotta get my timing belt done and s**t too hehe..But I was going to chip it but changed my mind..

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I can't decide which one I really want..I don't like Kamei that much and maybe a mesh grill without the mesh haha..

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first mod shoulda been lowering it, so hurry!

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think I am going to work on it anymore..But yeah I would have but ehh..Other things had to be done first eheh..

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the blue one just needs some rims and some more black on the body~

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are sleeper cars..don't need anything flashy on them..=) More show is for the slow and the go is for the good guys..=)

coolme187

What Turbo?
5+ Year Member
sweet dubs. When you start modding, get new suspension before anything, and then chip it. Go apr and you wont regret it. I have apr software on my k04 right now and I love it.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I was going to get a chip and it was APR from a friend of mine for $550 but changed my mind..Thought he said 400 so..ehh..Whatever..I'm trading her in when I get my credit back up to par again no modding for her anymore..Too many issues with VW.