a few stupid questions

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
ok i have a few questions
#1 can i put the clock from my crx si (89) into my (89) dx sedan will it work and im guessing that the harness plug in the dash that looks like its for a clock is tll me your thoughts

#2 how the f*** do you get the back seats out of the ef sedan

#3 are the crx si drums from the 88-89 larger than the 88-89 civic dx sedan

haftahonda

5+ Year Member
the clock should be plug and play......the back seats are hard to get out. there's no real easy way to do it. i cut the metal straps holting it to the body(sacrafice)........the drum? who gives a s**t, go to the wrecking yard and find a second gen teg and steal the rear hubs, calipers and rotors for the rear disc swap(at least that's what i did, and when i say steal, of course i mean buy).....hope this helps

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
im actually selling my rear disc conversion uz i need the money pretty bad and i still need to get e brake cables for them so they will be gone tomorrow

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
ive learned alot but there is always the unknown and that is where it gets fun i like cc better than hndatech cuz ht peps are asshats and yall actually answer my questions they just do the are ya serious thing which pisses me off

im a mechanics apprentice to learn but i love my 4th gen hondas they are the s**t built not bought is the way it was supposed to be

hey if ya want pics of my sedan check out my thread http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showt...82#post2647082

also the only reason i ask about the crx drums is because i am parting out my rex and the drums still look good and i was seeing if yalls thinks i should hang onto them i like to have extra s**t laying around just in case ya know even if i might never ever need it lol