A few updates

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
The search has temporarily been disabled today to see how that effects the server load during peak hours. The right column has been added back to thread views and the postbit template has been changed from legacy to the newer version to give more space in the post area.

To change back to the old style do the following.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/usercp.php

Under Thread Display Options
Default Postbit
Yes, I prefer old-style postbit.

You'll also want to change the Maximum width setting for images since you'll have limited space for images to show.

Last edited:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know what a lot of that means.. but i like the username MUCH better on top of the post..

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know what a lot of that means.. but i like the username MUCH better on top of the post..
I don't, especially when people have tall ass signatures so you have to scroll more just to see what was written.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't, especially when people have tall ass signatures so you have to scroll more just to see what was written.
isnt that an issue with the signature?

and wouldnt you have to scroll almost the same distance.. due to the fact that the text box is now wider allowing for more words left to right? seems like it would not be that much different..

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, not feelin' the names being on top.

I liked them much better when it was on the side.

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Im jumping on this bandwagon as well.... new layout blows!

Cant we have an option to select our own site themes?

Last edited:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and where's the "New Posts" link on the op of the page? Can it be put back there? That's how I find alot of spammers.

*edit*
I seen Jay Jay's post in the other thread. :thumbs up

Last edited:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isnt that an issue with the signature?

and wouldnt you have to scroll almost the same distance.. due to the fact that the text box is now wider allowing for more words left to right? seems like it would not be that much different..
most posts aren't long enough to use any extra width in the first place. And to put the signature in perspective, if I'm at the bottom of your signature, I can even see what I wrote above you.

*Edit* Here's a screen shot on my 19" Samsung flat screen.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Wow, I should rename the site to clubbitches.com . You can change to the old style in your usercp, guess I should have posted that part :lol: You'll also want to change the Maximum width setting for images since you'll have limited space for images to show.

Default Postbit

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/profile.php?do=editoptions

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and.. ill be able to keep the new layout since im the ONLY one that prefers it? lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, I should rename the site to clubbitches.com . You can change to the old style in your usercp, guess I should have posted that part :lol: You'll also want to change the Maximum width setting for images since you'll have limited space for images to show.

Default Postbit

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/profile.php?do=editoptions
now that is the f**king s**t! :thumbs up

and done! :cool:

Last edited:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not too bad.. i thought something looked different. hah.