A good day's work.

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now I know I'm kind of a noob to cars and everything, but this is the SMOOTHEST shift I have ever felt with a cable transmission. I've driven a few of my friends cars, and they don't even compare. I know that a short shifter would probably be better, but I'll always keep this combo.
maybe because its not a cable transmission.

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Um... I was under the impression that all D series came with cable transmissions. I know I have a hydraulic clutch, but when you look behind my transmission, there are two cables that move when changing gears. Maybe I'm wrong.........

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nah, your trans is hydraulic.. You're talking about the shift linkage and stabilizer..

Looks great, do you have a license yet? Ive noticed all your shots are in your driveway..

dancing blunts

5+ Year Member
Nah, your trans is hydraulic.. You're talking about the shift linkage and stabilizer..

Looks great, do you have a license yet? Ive noticed all your shots are in your driveway..
i dont think he does, but dented you have a sweet ride, your hatch is the s**t. and i dont even really like hatches. :thumbs up

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No.. I dont have my license.. I'm only 15.. But I turn 16 in 14 days! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No.. I dont have my license.. I'm only 15.. But I turn 16 in 14 days! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
how are u geting your funds to put into your ride? since your not really old enough to work. haha.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how are u geting your funds to put into your ride? since your not really old enough to work. haha.
sure he can.. his selection is very limited, but he can work. I think you can work at McDonalds at 15 if not mistaken..

a car before you're able to drive? especially as nice as it is, that's pretty sick.. My first car was a complete piece...

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I don't have a job but I do odd jobs around the neighborhood for people. For instance this week, I'm taking care of a ladie's dog while she's in Jamaica and she's paying me $75. I also go to my grandparents one day out of the week and help them out because they're getting too old to do things, so I vacuum, mop, dust, clean bathrooms, mow the yard, etc.. And I usually make about $30 from them. IMO.. I make pretty good money for an un-employed 15 year old kid lol. But thanks on all the compliments, I really appreciate it!

yohan1000

getting his learn on..
5+ Year Member
wow.very nice for 15 yrs old.
i'm 16 &i don't even have a car:[(saving up)
but happy birthday man.
for now u should just get a clutch lock &install a kill switch &make sure ur alarm is working.

2.0si007

5+ Year Member
not bad 4 your age . them's 15 inch wheels naw them's 13 i keeps em's clean lol .......keep it clen is the way to go