A minor update on the coupe.

DJSORTS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your car is soooo nice...but i think that i like the older bumper more than this one...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man.
Most people like the older one, but it didn't meet my standards for daily driving, it was way to low that lip got trashed! So, I figured I'd go a lil more JDM/track look, and go with a C-West bumper :lol:

DJSORTS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man.
Most people like the older one, but it didn't meet my standards for daily driving, it was way to low that lip got trashed! So, I figured I'd go a lil more JDM/track look, and go with a C-West bumper :lol:
I know dude.i had the same problem.I still have the stock front bumper and i used to have a spoon replica front lip.when i was in Chicago everything was ok all year long except winter time.my car is slammed too so when i came back to greece i removed the lip cuz people looking at me scraping all over the place...oh well.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah man. I use to get all tense every time I drove, because I knew I was going to go over speed bumps...driveways...etc. I dont like doing that lol! So I just got something that would look good, and not be so low haha.

DJSORTS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha...right now im not even able to have a simple type r style lip...anyway dude,good luck with what ever you dude,keep it up!!!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha then you must be slammed lol!
Thanks bruthah, more updates today actually, stay tuned!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you should get some kind of rear lip to help balance out the front and painted side skirts.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man what kinda spoiler is that......????
OEM Vi-RS rear spoiler :thumbs up
(the dude in japan slapped on a mugen sticker, but it looks good so its still there haha)

Are you still going to boost the b?
Not anymore man. I sold all my B series boost parts over the last week, I'm finishing the exterior then doing my suspension. I really want to try an all motor setup, so we'll see how that goes!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you should get some kind of rear lip to help balance out the front and painted side skirts.
I use to have one, but my car fell off a tow truck and ripped it off. Still need to find an OEM one.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good, the front bumper is clean, what are your plans for all motor? Im gonna end up building an ls/vtec since I have the b18b already =) but I think Im still gonna spray it.