A New Refreshing Look!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isn't the 25year law something like you cant import and legalize a car over 25yrs old b/c it wont pass inspections or some bullshit?

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dayummm... looks hawt man... :shock:

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, thats the best looking 4 g I have ever see, ever . peirod .

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good.. Not that its anything new =)

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you guys do your math right? 2006-25=1981.....So this car is not older then 25yrs.

That is a clean 4th gen EF.

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I do appreciate all the comments. Wasnt sure how everyone would take to the red wheels. Alot of people seem to be against them. But i think they look better then the MF10's i had on there.

Ok the 25 year rule is this. Well from what i know anyways.

You can have a car imported if its 25 years or older as a historic car. Meaning you can bring it in for show purposes and drive it around a little. Not a daily driver.

And in all honesty. You can bring in a car fairly cheap and doesnt matter. Only matters what state you are in for emitions. Well oklahoma has noooooo yearly inspection what so ever. NO smog or anything. So all you have to do is give them your papers from the shipping, title from who you bought it and the inspection from costums. Then they make you a title and a VIN plate to stamp on the ride. And Presto you have your self a nice little ride.

So this is not a conversion. Even though it can be done. :D

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta love the southern state and no emitions...

EFturtle

5+ Year Member
im from canada...law states that a car imported must be manufactured to meet safety standards and must be new or 15 yrs or older....as far as i know in the states the same rule exists but the car must 25 yrs old....i ve looked into importing to the states and it is difficult, so did u get the car converted in the states, or do import laws vary from state to state?? i sure as hell havent found any.....if sum1 knows a loop hole pls share, did u import the car or not?? if not it must have been hella expensive to do a full conversion like that................. :what:

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool looks so good! i love the red wheels

my favorite fourth gen now

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clean...actually one of the cleanest I have seen. Under the hood?....

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EFturtle said:
im from canada...law states that a car imported must be manufactured to meet safety standards and must be new or 15 yrs or older....as far as i know in the states the same rule exists but the car must 25 yrs old....i ve looked into importing to the states and it is difficult, so did u get the car converted in the states, or do import laws vary from state to state?? i sure as hell havent found any.....if sum1 knows a loop hole pls share, did u import the car or not?? if not it must have been hella expensive to do a full conversion like that................. :what:
It is not converted. It is the real deal. I didnt have it imported. A guy in Dallas did. But i bought it from him un legal. and took care of the rest.

Its very easy to get it done.

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
Clean...actually one of the cleanest I have seen. Under the hood?....
I will take some pics of under the hood soon. Just did a couple more things so i do need to take them.