A New Toy

rob_mclav

5+ Year Member
Hi all just joined site as the previous one sucked slightly as i felt i was the only one there! here is a few pics of my civic. its a 6th gen coupe sport 1.6 non vtec. i think she's a 6th gen but im new to the honda world. im desperate for new suspension but im low on $$$ till after xmas so excuse the wheels and hight lol!

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/281/img0047ujh.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4280/img0044zuw.jpg

as u can see she needs work done to her

Everythings standard appart from a elite custom exhaust, viper carbon cold air feed, amped 6x9's and uprated front door speakers. i have nitrogen filled tyres too. next mod is suspension and wheels!!

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes it is a 6gen and right hand drive, nice! Power folding mirros, double nice.

It looks like a good start for a project. But what do you mean by nitro filled tires?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Really? So does it make the car faster or something?

Im serious.

rob_mclav

5+ Year Member
yeah nitrogen filled tyres. ment to improve tyre life, handiling and fuel economy but ive litrally just had it done so will see how it goes but i was told its lighter (than air??? - lol) and you dont get condensation in your tyres and at £1 a corner im happy. the cars a long way off from finished and looks terrible compaired to some of the cars on here but we have to start somewhere i guess. as im in uk and allot of people here are in america ect you guys get the better parts so i may be asking for good company names ect at a later date so i can ship parts for myself to uk!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nitrogen filled tires lol. That's some nascar type of s**t. They've tested something like this on mythbusters, they filled footballs up with nitrogen instead of air but there wasn't any NOTICEBLE improvement after all. Every little bit helps I guess...