A nice day*56k not okay*

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't posted any of my photos in a while so here you go. I got a lot more, but I'm to lazy to put up the rest. Tell me what you think, all criticism welcome.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have some good photography skills, but I would like to see them used on something better then just rand0m ass things... Like go to the city and take an artistic shot of a famous or old building... Or take a picture of city life, something along those lines....

Other then that, its all gravy... :ok:

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great pics man. What camera you using?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
42Steps said:
You have some good photography skills, but I would like to see them used on something better then just rand0m ass things... Like go to the city and take an artistic shot of a famous or old building... Or take a picture of city life, something along those lines....

:werd: good technique, boring subject.
go get some more interesting material in the viewfinder before you press the shutter. :thumbs up

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya but he makes those borin ass things look goooood. Lol, nah really what 42Steps said, find something more unique to shoot. Very good pics bro.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:

I think I'll do that, explore another side of photography. It's weird though, I like taking photos that consist of things you normally wouldn't see a certain way and then after seeing them be like "oh hey, cool beans" if that makes sense. Thanks for the criticism and advice man, always good to hear how I can improve.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its good to see people stepping up their picture game.....i hate seeing people take crappy pictures....thats a hot set though :thumbs up

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
I think I'll do that, explore another side of photography. It's weird though, I like taking photos that consist of things you normally wouldn't see a certain way and then after seeing them be like "oh hey, cool beans" if that makes sense. Thanks for the criticism and advice man, always good to hear how I can improve.
Oh, I understand completely, and I think you carry that across well.... Nothing like a good picture of a ran0m thing...

But my statement still stands.... 8)

Rand0m said:
i hate seeing people take crappy pictures....
Don't we all.... Especially when it takes only a few more seconds to get a much better pic....