A package??? For amej8?? Hmmm

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Heard the mailman coming up the street as usual... Then I heard him backing up our driveway. I go downstairs to see a box being pulled out.

So I bring it upstairs...

And then I go, look maw!

I didn't even notice it said Megan Racing on the side of the box til after I opened it :rolf: :rolf:

Finally got it. Turns out the f**kers are RobearRacing lied to me. I called on Wednesday to ask where it was since I called Tuesday and they said it was shipped out Monday with 2-day priority through USPS. On Wednesday, he said it arrived in my town at 2:41AM or something. Thursday, no show. And today, I got impatient and went to the post office before the mailman came through and they said it wasn't shipped out til the 4th. Damn liars.. I'm still not buying from them..

Don't know if I wanna put it in.. It's about 92 degrees lol. But I kinda need it since my shits not working right. So we'll see. Woot! First actual mod for me ;)

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm waiting on mine in the mail as well. It's on back order:x But I bought the 4-1

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm impatient :what:. I just find it ridiculous it took 7 business days to ship something I ordered with 3 day select. Maybe it's just me... Like I said in my other thread, I've had s**t come faster with UPS ground and I've ordered in the middle of the week. Now to wait for my Nikon D40 and Philips Xtreme Power bulbs :D.

I think I'll just go put it in. f**k it. I need this s**t in.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks nice
i was gonna get this one as well till i found the hp one for cheap

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You shoulda bought mine! I'm like 15 minutes from your house so shipping would have been cheap :lol:

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah relax. its a header. and its megan.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x2, its not like you had to have it in for a reason. you need to chill a bit.
Actually I did lol. One bolt by my header rusted off in an attempt to change out the cat last week. So I've been running like half open header for the past 2 weeks now. Loud ass raspy noise if I go over 5% throttle. Literally. I've been driving slower than granny style. I needed this header 2 weeks ago. I would've done next day but it wasn't worth the money. Shipping is ridiculous.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I'm impatient :what:. I just find it ridiculous it took 7 business days to ship something I ordered with 3 day select. Maybe it's just me... Like I said in my other thread, I've had s**t come faster with UPS ground and I've ordered in the middle of the week. Now to wait for my Nikon D40 and Philips Xtreme Power bulbs :D.

I think I'll just go put it in. f**k it. I need this s**t in.
you say impatient, i say winey little b***h :lol:

i ordered some dvd's yesterday from amazon..... 2 day priority shipping....
guess when they're supposed to get here? ....wednesday

if this is really upsetting you as much as you're letting on, you're going to have an unhappy life

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have those on my car along with the megan catback exhaust I like em nice pick up :thumbs up

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just for future reference, shipping works like this:

multiply the "type by 2"

overnight = 2 days
2-3 days= 4-6 days
4-6 days= 8-12days

Nice pickup on the part. I know you've been wanting to mod your civic forever.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A thread about a spewgen header. You're awesome.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, I didn't know there was only a 8 degree difference from here to there.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! how much did u get it for?

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ey guys, is megan any good? ive been hearing and seeing their products all over the place.