a unique color

x LJ x

100% HondaHead
i want to pain my car soon, and i dont really want to blend in with other hondas here. so any unique colors you think would like nice ?

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
well every car on the road today is either, black, blue, red, or white(silver and pearl are alos considered white) so say away from those and you will be at least somewhat unique.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well every car on the road today is either, black, blue, red, or white(silver and pearl are alos considered white) so say away from those and you will be at least somewhat unique.
What? How is silver considered white? Pearl, I can understand in a way, because there is an actual pearl white, but silver...

Also, there are more colors on the road than that of what you named. Working at a dealership, I have seen just about every color there is roll off the lot through trade ins. Outside of the very basic narrowed colors you named I have seen yellow, green, purple, pink (yes pink), orange, and even some weird neon 80's custom colors.

Hell, mine doesn't even fit into the colors you named and it is on the road daily, so I guess I don't understand your statement. Mine is a carbon color which in the sun looks like a dark metallic gray.

Op, if you want something custom, why not get with your painter and mix up your own color?

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I believe he was just saying those colors as they are the most common car colors.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bam

But I'd probly have to walk around with some migraine pills lol

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've always liked the idea of doing an OEM Civic color on a model that or generation that it never came in. For example Midori Green or Milano Red on an EK sedan or Electron Blue Pearl on a hatchback. Some combinations work better than others obviously and some don't work at all but I like the concept. It's kind of custom but kind of OEM clean too. Just a suggestion.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally like the electron blue pearl. I was thinking of painting mine that color.
It's a great color, I like it a lot on 96-00 coupes and hatchbacks. I'm not a huge fan of it on other things though.