A wierd short story my little brother wrote. . .

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
now my brother isn't the brightest of light bulbs in the office, but i still love him. anyways, he wrote this story as an assignment for his english class. The story as you will read, makes no sense what so ever. . .

and on we go. .

Title: Josh's-Better-Than-Anyone-Else's-Alternate Ending To "The Necklace"

The story "The Necklace" is about a young woman, Mathilde, who refuses to go to a party unless she is dressed with the finest clothes and jewelry. She decides to borrow a necklace from a friend which is lost. Mathilde and her husband work for ten years to pay for for the replaced necklace. They then find out that the necklace was a fake. The following alternate ending to the story depicts exactly how mad Mathilde is when she finds out the necklace is not real..

Mathilde beat the crap out of Madame Forestier and took back the necklace. Then Mathilde hired a ninja assasin to kill Madame Forestier. Madame Forestier pulled out a gun and shot the ninja assasin. He died. A Samurai then came and drew his sword and sliced the gun in half. Madame Forestier pulled out a katana and fought the samurai to the death. She won and went to reclaim the necklace from Mathilde. Mathilde drew a sword and fought Madame Forestier to the death. Mathilde was scared for her life, so she ran. "Coward!!" screamed Forestier.

Godzilla came and tried to kill Madame Forestier, but Chuck Norris killed him. Mathilde kept running, and ran into Richard M. Nixon. He threw cassete tapes at her while screaming "I am not a crook!!" She ran like hell and ran into Bin Laden. He pulled out a GATT Link gun and fired. She did a whole bunch of matrix moves and shot him point blank.

A wishing troll snuck up, Mathilde was so scared she kicked him in a bad spot. The necklace was in her pocket. She ran to Madame Forestier and pulled out a gun. She fired wile the Mortal Combat theme song was playing in the backround randomly. It was the fiercest battle ever. Sadly it was Groundhog Day. Poor little groundhog. The battle continued and the necklace was stolen by a dragon. Mathilde then pulled out a spartan laser and destroyed the dragon. Sadly the necklace was destroyed in the process. Now they were both ticked off. They randomly sliced at each other and a chipmunk was in the way and, well, you know. The battle was fierce but it ended in a draw.

Mathilde was very upset that she wasted ten years of her life working to pay for a necklace that was not even real. Mathilde's anger made her evil and decided to make Madame Forestier miserable because she had to work all those years. And that was Josh's-Better-Than-Anyone-Else's Alternate Ending to "The Necklace."

By, Joshua F. Donahue

Now I know my brother isn't a professional writer, but believe it or not he got a 40/50 on this story, and the teacher dubbed it the most interesting story ever handed in.

O_o i still can't see how he passed

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea, not going to read it.

CLIFF NOTES FTMFW

EDIT: ok, i did read it. and it sounds like he was on acid when he wrote it

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that made me lol... nice imagination

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea, not going to read it.

CLIFF NOTES FTMFW

EDIT: ok, i did read it. and it sounds like he was on acid when he wrote it

There really is no way to cliff it.

1. Lead in from story
2. WTF?
3. End

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There really is no way to cliff it.

1. Lead in from story
2. WTF?
3. End
lol, i did read it, and thats about the best cliffs you can get.

is kinda funny, i forgot all about chuck norris..

"If you see Chuck Norris, he sees you...if you DON'T see Chuck Norris, your about to die"

:rolf:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BEST STORY EVER! I can't stop laughing LOL

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now my brother isn't the brighest of light bulbs in the office, but i still love him. anyways, he wrote this story as an assignment for his english class. The story as you will read, makes no sense what so ever. . .
I guess he's not alone:lol:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh man this s**t had me cracking up as i was reading it. the groundhog day and chipmunk popping out of nowhere were my favorite parts. :lol:

tell ure bro hes a very special kid and i would have him in my classroom.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aww man, that was awesome. I wish I had done a crazy alternate ending story like that when I was in school. Maybe I would have gotten better grades in English class. oh well, your brother is hilarious.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why do people browse forums if they dont wanna read? Pretty much goes against its purpose.

Whatever.

Good story though. Your brother is odd.

GIOVANELL EK4

5+ Year Member
i love that story i read that mofoken story and by the time i ended reading it i was feeling kind of the sema ending should go just like that but yeah thats just me jejejejejejeje lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LMFAO

Best f**king alternate ending ev4r! :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he's 16 and he's a junior i think

i wanna send it to G4TV, i wonder if like AOTS will read it live or something. .