AC not working

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I'm pretty sure this is probably the wrong section but I didn't know where it should go, I debated between here, interior and 6th gen but this was my best guess. A mod can feel free to move it if they wish. Anyways... here's my problem. My air conditioning isn't working, it is just blowing hot air. I've never had problems with AC before so I know absolutely nothing about it. Does it need to be recharged or something? Isn't there some sort of pressurized can that you can buy and do it yourself, I swear my dad fixed his with something like that before. A simple fix would be nice because my friend has the same problem in her '92 sedan and I told her I would fix hers too.

xcutedpguy

5+ Year Member
Bro if you find out let me know to because i have the same exact problem???????????????

c0ld29

5+ Year Member
sorry to bring up kind of a dead thread but my girlfriends a/c went out today. she has a 99 civic and now her a/c only blows hot air. The compressor still runs and when her dad went to see if it was just freon he said the low line was way over pressure and the high was extremely low. He said it must be a clog in the lines. Anyone have this problem and know of a solution before we bring it to a shop?