Acura CSX...WOW

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So, I've heard and see many pics of this Acura, amazing looking car.

I was out driving around last night after I picked up some drugs for my cold, and I see these HID lights in front of me after I just got done fueling. As it pulled out for the shopping center, I noticed it didn't look like a normal 4dr civic. I got behind it and the tail lights were way different as well as the head lamps. Well, after I paid more attention to the car, I noticed it was the Acura CSX.

The license plate was from Canada (of course) and it looked just like the 4d!!! Inside and out (besides what as mentioned above). From the dash to the seats, steering wheel, shifter, I mean everything. The car looked simply amazing for being 100% stock, besides tinted windows.

From what I've read, the CSX has the same engine, k20z3. I thought that I would share that I saw one in person, and not on paper, or the net.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I guess the CSX is Canada's version of the USDM 8th gen Civic? They look like the 8th gen type r in japan except without the Type R part.

Just like the US has the 6th gen Civic and Canada has the 1.6EL or whatever.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, definitely Canada's version.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
If you guys remember sickyute's white sedan si, he used Acura CSX parts for most of the conversions.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its canadia's replacement for the 1.6-1.7 EL. old s**t

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess the CSX is Canada's version of the USDM 8th gen Civic? They look like the 8th gen type r in japan except without the Type R part.

Just like the US has the 6th gen Civic and Canada has the 1.6EL or whatever.
Ding, ding, ding!

BTW welcome to 2 years ago OP.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol kinda OLLLDDDD

headlights are the same as CTR

people use the csx lights for the conversion

also came in leather as an 07 where as the civic did not

hop-1

5+ Year Member
thats pretty cool. the only acuras i see around here are the new TL's. have yet to see 1 S model though. makes you wonder about some people

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very old news.
Is this all you do? Bash peoples threads? Grow the f**k up!

Anyways, I know it's old news, but damn, have you seen one in person? Driving around your town and were next to it, face to face? Yeah didn't think so. I just thought that I would share that I saw a CSX in Centreville VA.