acura el vs civic em2

Haloem2

what are the major differences between the em2 and the EL i saw one turbo'd out with the d17 in it and it was fast the own refuse to even share what kinda of horse power he is out puttig... I guess the root of my question is how can i get 250-300 whp from my d17a1? parts functionality and best order of upgrades thanks and whp i dont want to k or h swap

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only major difference is the front and rear end, leather seats, and other more luxurious things..frame is still like the civic's though..you can build the internals to handle the power and go from there

Haloem2

the only major difference is the front and rear end, leather seats, and other more luxurious things..frame is still like the civic's though..you can build the internals to handle the power and go from there
Saw your your YouTube vids that's a nice lil civic . I have never turbod a civic what should I build in the internals. I found a kit forsale for the d17 a1 on eBay I'll post it here and if you could guild me on what else to do that would be great

carlameyer

whoa man nice modes. i would say acura EL front end on a coupe would look awesome. I havent seen it done. I wanted to do it on my car till i found out how much it would cost. How much power are you putting down now and how much do you expect to gain after youir new setup apparently when i wasnt built top end, no cam gear, no k pro, no 750cc injectors, and on 5.5lbs of boost i had like 142whp. according to AAP. in woodbury. on 42 i raced a mustang 5.0 beat it. but thats it. i dont really race that much. i just dont see 142 bein alot. or enough to beat a 5.0.