advice on wheels

GuttaGutta JDM

Ok so i bought some wheels and tires for my 94 civic coupe. i tried too put em on and they dont fit.. They are four bolts but still down fit. They are 14x6JJ i dono anything about rims please help, is there anything i could do for em too fit? Heres a pic of em

WBJ

Registered VIP
They are probably the wrong lug pattern. Your car is 4x100. Look on the wheels and see if there is a stamp that gives the lug pattern. They are probably 4x114.

I cant tell what the center caps say. Im curious, what brand are they?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^he probably covered it, or look if it has hubcentric rings on it. hub size could be to small

GuttaGutta JDM

They are enkei's i cant find em on google images but only threw searching google. i think they are 4x144, i was gonna clean em up and paint em white. oh and the stickers are all too dirty too see. and the rims have numbers and stuff, on the front JWL VIA then on the back by the holes it has three sets of numbers (14x6JJ)(95G13)(a356)

WBJ

Registered VIP
^he probably covered it, or look if it has hubcentric rings on it. hub size could be to small
I didnt think of that.

I used those numbers posted and typed in "enkei a356" and several websites confirmed they are 4x114.3 so they wont fit because they are the wrong lug pattern.

Options:
You can find a machinist or shop that will drill them for you to fit 4x100

Clean them up and sell them!

Personally I think it would be a waste of time and money to have them drilled but its really up to you. I would sell them and try to get your money back out of them. You may even be able to find a trade somewhere.

GuttaGutta JDM

yeah im putting them up forsale now i dont want too though =/ My mom had these rims on her accord and i really wanted them too be on my new civic, i was gonna paint em white and slap on some low pro's but whatever

WBJ

Registered VIP
yeah im putting them up forsale now i dont want too though =/ My mom had these rims on her accord and i really wanted them too be on my new civic, i was gonna paint em white and slap on some low pro's but whatever
There are plenty of wheels out there in this style. Sell them, save up and get something really nice.

GuttaGutta JDM

i think once i sell these im just gonna save and fix the rust lol i just bought em cas my car is sittin on a dumbie tire right now and they were only 250$ plus 20$ for the trip