After 2 years...

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's finally done...

Hella expensive. The guy at the shop and I both agreed we'll never do this again. lol. Well, now I just need...

- a headliner (custom made; the guy said an upholstry shop can cut out my hatch's one and add the coupe one too it to make it fit)
- engine swap
- RS*R Ex-Mag Exhaust
... that should be it for awhile. lol.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's sick.
An Si grill will do your front end wonders.

Everything looks good. Keep it up.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's sick.
An Si grill will do your front end wonders.

Everything looks good. Keep it up.
Yes sir.. I had the type-r style one.. took it out because it makes it that much easier to pop the hood. check out the old link to see what it looked like.

right now I'm waiting for my friend to buy my si's so I can pick up an hid kit for my fogs, a better one for my headlights, a rear tie bar, and a oem si grill w/o the front emblem. I'm still waiting to get my type-r style spoiler painted so I can slap it on.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just went through your old threads.
Came a long way man. Update us when you get new stuff on it.

Oh, and since you're in Hawaii, you should slam it. :lol:

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just went through your old threads.
Came a long way man. Update us when you get new stuff on it.

Oh, and since you're in Hawaii, you should slam it. :lol:
will do. lol, and I would slam it if I knew how to avoid killing my fender liners. Care to let me know how? lol. ooh.. and the thread wit the si's and fogs... that's the lowest my flex's will go. = (

Almost everyone slams their car. I almost never scratch so I'm pretty happy. And I've never been bothered by any cops yet either... *knocks on wood* I'm kinda right in the middle of stock and slam. lol.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get rid of your fender liners, lol. I think that's the only way to go if you're going to slam it. Most of the cars I've seen that are slammed on forums are all from Hawaii.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol... no.. i won't... my engine bay gets dirty as f**k!!! it still is... hahaha.. i lost my right liner when i first got my car.. and if you look at the engine bay... the right side is all dirty and the left side is pretty clean. all the dirty water was gettin on the hid ballast so yeah.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats pretty crazy but I guess a sunroof is necessary in Hawaii....as I scrolled down I thought it was going to be a convertible lol

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol... i can't believe you said that!! but i understand where you're commin from with that big missin roof. lol

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Saw that ur VSM hatch got stolen (sorry to hear) but how many honda hatches are rolling around Hawaii? Did you ever find it?

Loving the newest hatch btw

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WoW, that came out clean! Nice work man!

So I see you military, what branch?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, really cool.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no way, i would KILL for a sunroof in my hatchie!!!!!!!!!!!! how much did it run you...thats awesome man!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It took two years to do a sunroof conversion?

I'd look for another bodyguy.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah we found my hatch a day after it got stolen. there's quite a lot. but I hardly see ek hatches.. if i do, they're mostly stock. eg's are more common.. and then the ef's.

Naww, I'm not in the military. I work on base so yeah.. just a civilian. Using my mom's base decal (pearl harbor) but I work on schofield.. mostly army. But I have been contemplating about joining the air force to pay for school and what not.

The guy at the shop originally quoted me a thousand something. But that was assuming I had everything. It was about 2000 for the labor. A shop had the coupe and charged him 800 for the roof. I just used my tax return on it.. saved over a couple years... and no. it didn't take 2 years, I just set my mind on it.. and then 2 years later I got it done.

the guy did a good job for sure. but i guess he didn't know what he was talking about when he said to wire it up would cost me another 1300. I just looked at the bible and hooked it up myself. :D

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OOSNAP!!! teh sex

should of done a DIY for that.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. if i had the tools and know how I would have.