Aftermarket parts.. What are the best websites?

TdubSi

5+ Year Member
I'm having trouble finding good sites that have parts for the 08 Si Sedan, any help is appreciated. I'm new to Honda's so if you could lead me in the right direction I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,

Tim

B16EKHatch

5+ Year Member
well considdering it is a brand new car its gonna be kinda hard, since im sure alot of parts are probably still in R & D. i wouldnt expect to much for a brand new car in the aftermarket area. just give it time man, its a civic and im sure you wont have to wait to much londer. i wouldnt go throwing on alot of aftermarket parts on a brand new car anyway.

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it depends what parts you are looking for. There are some things that are still not available for our ride yets like shocks/struts. Intakes, headers, exhausts are pretty easy to come by. Try searching on yahoo or google. I think your problem is you are looking for 08 fittments which as far as i know are all the same for 06-07 so anything 06 up should work.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Corsport, hands down right now.

moo shoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can someone tell me if this is true about the 2006+ parts fitting the 2008.

badbob

5+ Year Member
part sites

Have any of you guys heard of the Majestic Honda parts site? I have had good luck finding what I need there. They are very reasonable on prices.=)

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes ive heard of them, dont buy anything oversized like the HFP lip kits. they wont tell you they wont ship them becaues of the size.