Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like em ;):thumbup:

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
give it that mercades look without buying the mercades. would look better on black though

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Lol I read aftermarket tails and said "OH NOOO, I have to get in there and stop him!"
But they actually dont look that bad, Id say go for it. :thumbs up:

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I read aftermarket tails and said "OH NOOO, I have to get in there and stop him!"
But they actually dont look that bad, Id say go for it. :thumbs up:
X2 But those look great I saw those on ebay a while back.. kinda considering them myself

Rocket350

5+ Year Member
yeah there clean looking its says there for 04-05 so im gonna have to modify them to fit

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard that the turn signals dont fit in the socket the same

heres the problem with LED tails. theres not enough power sent to the bulbs to power them. someone will rearend you....and they will say.. i couldnt see your brake lights. you say BS and they say yea i cant see them.

hondagriff

Banned
heres the problem with LED tails. theres not enough power sent to the bulbs to power them. someone will rearend you....and they will say.. i couldnt see your brake lights. you say BS and they say yea i cant see them.
Doesn't LED use less power. Is it because you have over a dozen of them that it wont compensate.

techlogic31

5+ Year Member
its not that its less power but less of an output. led's are brighter to an extent imo. and the lights look semi decent. nice find

khoakers

Ugly Asian Bastard
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOAH! THOSE ARE THE LED TAIL LIGHTS IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!

i want em, but i probably wouldnt put em on until i got a full lip kit or something...

Rocket350

5+ Year Member
is this true?