Alabama Love

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah speaking of cops loving civics..was on the way to the airport friday at 3 in the morning...pass a cop, he turns around and follows me for five miles and then pulls me over for my TINT!!!!!!! gave me a warning for tint at 3 in the morning WTF dude!!! and he complained that my license plate light wasn't bright enough and that i need to wash my car so the tag could be seen easier!!!!! faggot......

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hell yeah three of my favorite things right there

jfizzle

5+ Year Member
whats going on fellas, its been a while but i moved back to alabama finally. some of ya guys know me from a meet a while back where we went to bww and then the track. i raced nick a bunch of times. i had the red ej1 that was lower than everyone lol.. but anyway looking on gettin a 6th gen and wanted ur gys opinion on coupe or sedan??? i love coupe but feel like doing something different any suggestions?

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats going on fellas, its been a while but i moved back to alabama finally. some of ya guys know me from a meet a while back where we went to bww and then the track. i raced nick a bunch of times. i had the red ej1 that was lower than everyone lol.. but anyway looking on gettin a 6th gen and wanted ur gys opinion on coupe or sedan??? i love coupe but feel like doing something different any suggestions?
Sedan done right looks great

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so is the meet for sure the 27th and spec clutch at 11? whats the address?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im gonna party crash yalls honda party, and do a smokey burnout thru there parking lot ;)

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I got 3 coils on and the f'n front pass. side lca bolt wont come out. Won't even turn

Ideas?????????????????