Alabama Love

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill post up the pics i took when i remember to get the cord for my phone to upload. good job balding those tires though lol. im definitely gonna be getting into the autocross stuff....gonna let me drive like i always do without having to worry about getting a ticket. definitely fun though. i took that garbage manifold off yesterday after i got back drilled out the jb weld and tried a few other things........still didnt work right so i put the stock one back on.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill post up the pics i took when i remember to get the cord for my phone to upload. good job balding those tires though lol. im definitely gonna be getting into the autocross stuff....gonna let me drive like i always do without having to worry about getting a ticket. definitely fun though. i took that garbage manifold off yesterday after i got back drilled out the jb weld and tried a few other things........still didnt work right so i put the stock one back on.
What time were you there? I left at 11ish

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i guess u left right before i got there. as soon as i showed up they did like 3 runs and then took the lunch break

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i can do a auto to manual swap. its not too hard. i need to do it to my car too

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i got all the parts for my manual swap now i just need to find the time to do it quickly since my civic is my DD