Alabama Love

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Josh, PM me your number. I lost all my numbers.

What's done to the k20??

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the sticker isnt anything like twilight. it looks awesome imo. call me tommorow josh .

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Josh, PM me your number. I lost all my numbers.

What's done to the k20??
you've got a pm and nothing internally done to the k20...just ps/ac delete, r crew header, hybrid racing cold air, and buddly club spec II exhaust

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wouldn't matter anyways i had to push start it because the starter is bad and i don't have any help to do it. starter comes in tomorrow so i'll tried to take a video then...it's loud as hell right now though...running open header until i can get over to the exhaust shop and get them to cut and reweld the flange on my exhaust.

99HondaEx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got some parts for sale for 92-95 honda civic coupe

92-95 primer black bumper new paid alot more but i will take $80
92-00 honda civic megan racing exhaust take $200

99HondaEx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im selling because just got me a 92-95 hatch shell and my megan racing exhaust wont work and my new back bumper wont work so im selling.....

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so after troubleshooting my car (since the mother f**ker kept wanting to fall on its face), the map wound up being bad. now we runs like a champ.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am. Here's the info

Time Saturday, October 29 · 6:00pm - 11:30pm
Location Hooters
1278 Oak Groove Rd
Birmingham, Alabama

More Info -Brought to you by IMPORTALABAMA.com/ ALABAMA IMPORT SCENE

Its time for a CAR MEET with a little halloween spirit.. lets try to live'n this one up a bit!

I encourage everyone to bring a basket(whatever size) filled with candy and place it in front of you car wherever you park. this way we can get in the real spirit of thngs and bring back the good ol days
... .if you see kids please be respectful and let them get candy first.

WEAR YOUR COSTUMES! the scariest **** out there will WIN..nothing! hahaha jk

whoever makes me piss my pants or makes me hard as a rock lol will get there car featured on ImportAlabama.com and of course a winning picture of yourself!

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT NOTICE. Come out if you can .. remember if you live 30min away but someone that lives 1hr 30min away can make it .. you have no excuse! lol jk but seriously you dont.

SPREAD THE WORD THIS IS OPEN TO ALL!! SEPT DONKS.

**why this late? its a halloween themed meet. gives those individuals that work on saturday a chance to come out.

**why at hooters? just cause some people like to drink or eat... i will update when i get specials on alcohol. This location has an abundance of parking spaces. and i can drink my sorrow away if no one comes out hahaha jk .. you better come O.O

**why this date? because some will drive a good minute to attend so this way they can plan to stay with friends or go home late since less people go to work on sundays.See More

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am. Here's the info

Time Saturday, October 29 · 6:00pm - 11:30pm
Location Hooters
1278 Oak Groove Rd
Birmingham, Alabama

More Info -Brought to you by IMPORTALABAMA.com/ ALABAMA IMPORT SCENE

Its time for a CAR MEET with a little halloween spirit.. lets try to live'n this one up a bit!

I encourage everyone to bring a basket(whatever size) filled with candy and place it in front of you car wherever you park. this way we can get in the real spirit of thngs and bring back the good ol days
... .if you see kids please be respectful and let them get candy first.

WEAR YOUR COSTUMES! the scariest **** out there will WIN..nothing! hahaha jk

whoever makes me piss my pants or makes me hard as a rock lol will get there car featured on ImportAlabama.com and of course a winning picture of yourself!

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT NOTICE. Come out if you can .. remember if you live 30min away but someone that lives 1hr 30min away can make it .. you have no excuse! lol jk but seriously you dont.

SPREAD THE WORD THIS IS OPEN TO ALL!! SEPT DONKS.

**why this late? its a halloween themed meet. gives those individuals that work on saturday a chance to come out.

**why at hooters? just cause some people like to drink or eat... i will update when i get specials on alcohol. This location has an abundance of parking spaces. and i can drink my sorrow away if no one comes out hahaha jk .. you better come O.O

**why this date? because some will drive a good minute to attend so this way they can plan to stay with friends or go home late since less people go to work on sundays.See More
DAMN IT!!!!!!!! I'm going to be in decatur!!!!!!!!!

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got my car together again lol.

sold my cai, put k&n typhoon short ram on. new fog bulbs...ready to go!