Alabama Love

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She a lil slutty? At least get a hand job from her geez.

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok i got nadda to do lol im up for bham

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
i say between Cain and Brock its going to the forth round and Cains going to win by TKO or KO and between Tito and Matt its going to be Matt by TKO in the seound round :thumbs up thats all i can remember who is fighting that night
ok i was worng about Matt and Tito fight i said Matt would win by TKO...Matt won desion. So i was right about Matt winig. Now for Brock and Cain fight all i can say was WOW :shock: I thought it would go to the 4th round BOY was i wrong. Cain got the TKO in the very frist round....Needless to say Brock go tthat ass whopped for him

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well its official....my halloween sucked. my alternator's voltage regulator goes bad and put too much power thru my little hatch then with that after i shut the car off the alternator continued to fry itself even more and ate my battery like a tasty snack. what a fun way to start a rebuild by knowing that you pretty much have to rewire the whole car. oh and when it was puttin out too much power it also fried my fuel pump and most of the rest of my electrical for the whole car......shoulda seen how bright the headlights and dashlights and interior got lol. what a beautiful day.....to top it all off i didnt even get any damn candy

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so im doin an LS swap tomorrow gonna b fun pullin a d15 to go back to an LS oh how ive missed b series

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HERE we go all you alabama import fans D-series or not we all love the same thing, looking good, building cars, and going fast. This will be our second attempt at a meet up and hopefully we will have a wonderful turn out.

November 21, 2010
meeting time: 12:00pm
meeting place:verizon wireless music center
Address: 1000 Amphitheatre Dr
Pelham AL 35124

Plan is to bring a few BBQ's and cook some hott dogs or hamburgers (at least I am) lol We will meet there and possibly go to the park depending on turn out. Let me know if you need anymore information!

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k me

Alona just ran into my quarter panel. Looks like a piece of s**t now

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucks nick. well i ran into some problems when i went to pick up the motor....nothin was wrong with it, i just didnt like bein chased off by a shotgun cuz it turned out it was at one of my ex's house. well i have almost finished completely rewiring everything in my car. i got the d runnin good even though when i cleaned off the vtec solenoid at 4 this mornin there was a s**t ton of metal shavings caught in the screen. oh well ima drive it til it blows the hell up. how the the kgb hit your car?

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh and this meet on nov 21 i will have my entire club and as many others as i can get to be there

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
oh and this meet on nov 21 i will have my entire club and as many others as i can get to be there
lol for some reason i was thinking that it was the 12th. and was like 12 noon on a friday wtf are they thinking but i got to looking agin and seen 21st i was like sweet i can diffently going now..lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nick, im still waiting on my wedding "gift" lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG