Alabama Love

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good here. just been working on my car, working and keeping my daughter every night lol

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
atta boy no shame in that!...hows the focus comming along? did you checkout fswerks.com yet?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anybody go to the cruise-in in fultondale? I didn't know about it but my brother went and said it was a pretty big meet

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont go to honda meets anymore lol.

have a focus meet tommorow tho yay, all the guys are laid back as f**k.

makes it a little better because my best buddy since like 7th grade has one too, and we can roll together. i hate goin to meets and such alone. i always feel like a tard.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know what u mean lol. It wasn't a Honda meet, just a cruise in for everybody

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gary i can't believe you bought a focus.....i was digging the mini truck and you went from something like that to a focus....be careful with that g series transmission in the focus they are known to just f*** up for no reason and third gear synchro is very delicate

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its all good. I know plenty of people that can fix anything on these things.and have plenty of spare parts (even tho iv never heard of these problems from anyone on the focus forum )

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
same transmission is in the first gen mazda 3....my buddy had one didn't rag that car whatsoever and the third gear synchro just went

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i get on every once in a while. did you ever sell the civic Josh?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pink, with a basket on the front?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and here we are again...

hit a person this time..hes ok i guess, but getting arrested when he gets released from the hospital. he was a wanted felon

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
and here we are again...

hit a person this time..hes ok i guess, but getting arrested when he gets released from the hospital. he was a wanted felon
id sure love to hear the story behind how you hit him haha....not gonna lie reading all that did make my morning!