alarm with power locks!!

olicy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm goin to get my compustar alarm put in this week and they said it is goin to cost $80, i ask them could they put in my powerlocks too sense i got the power actuators already, but they told me its $200 to do both. now my short story is over, i was wonderin how hard is it to install the actuators and wired them in to the alarm. if its not to hard than i'll just do it??

t3t4h22

BUY MY HATCH!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
olicy said:
i'm goin to get my compustar alarm put in this week and they said it is goin to cost $80, i ask them could they put in my powerlocks too sense i got the power actuators already, but they told me its $200 to do both. now my short story is over, i was wonderin how hard is it to install the actuators and wired them in to the alarm. if its not to hard than i'll just do it??
depends--are you inclined?...if so...cakewalk- but i recommend welding your actuator brackets in instead of strapping them in, much more solid...and wiring is easy--but $200 isnt a bad price yo

95excivic

5+ Year Member
200 bones is not a bad price at all, considering my sister just paid 300 dollars for a viper alarm installed, minus keyless entry, keyless entry is 50 dollars more they said, and this is prob the best install place we have before going to lincoln or omaha, so i would jump all over that for 200, because that doesnt seem to bad to me

Bluedragon

5+ Year Member
Civics are okay for actuators if you know what your doing and have done them before, otherwise they suck, i've done many where I work and we charge $50 a door in labor plus the price of the actuator and wire.