Alaska Civic Pt.2

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i havnt been on here in a long ass time so im sure everyone of you guys forgot who i was. i used to live down in phoenix, and i came home for the summer to go commercial fishing and i liked it so much here at home i dropped outa UTI phoenix and decided to go to the university here in my home town. so needless to say, i sold my civic so i didnt have to make hte drive again. thats right my 98 ex 2 door is gone. i sold it to some kid who it was his 1st car. i let it go for $5,000 i bought myself a 01 dodge ram cummins. ex cab long bed lifted 3in. i decided to start takeing more engine classes here at home, so im takeing a marine diesel class. im rebuilding a diesel engine for my 40ft fishing boat. the parts for my rebuild just cost me about 6grand, and my new truck, was about 20 grand.

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well good luck with everything...

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, ill prolly get another civic when i get some more money, i didnt have any problem with mine. it was a dream car, i loved that damm thing, but me bing a commercial fishermen, how am i gonna haul a net in the back of a civic? lol

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^yeah thats true and ur car is gonna smell like crap... LOL

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yes tru, it wouls smell like rotting jellyfish!