dibs on mud guards if you feel like letting em go

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kid is wak sellin' his car.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm asking $6000 which I know is high. I'd be happy with $5500 or so. Lots of people locally have told me that's a great price though. I've put a lot of OE parts into the engine and what not. To you Americans it will seem outrageous though because you're prices aren't near as jacked. I snowboard a lot in the winter, and although I have a winter beater, I'm looking to sell the Cvic and that and just get a SUV. I was looking at Jimmys or Blazers but a Honda CRV would be best. I just want something newer, comfier, more friendly, and more practical. I've been looking for alternatives for the last month and just think an SUV would be ideal. I'm not really into the whole mod thing anymore.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:(

dibs on mud guards if you feel like letting em go
Mine are scraped to s**t. But dude, I could get you some from the local Pick N Pull for like $5 bucks and ship them down if you really really want.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wait do have had an a/c button block off?
hahah thats too much
Yeah I got an AC button block off:cool: It's a bit high, but still reasonable for around this area. I've had lots of people tell me it's a great price, so we will see how it goes as time goes on.

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should sell it next spring.... I'm still coming down to BC to look for a new shell. If you still had it by then I'd give you your asking price.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should sell it next spring.... I'm still coming down to BC to look for a new shell. If you still had it by then I'd give you your asking price.
The point to selling it now is so that I can get rid of my winter beater and just rock a nice classy, practical SUV for winter:cool:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
after you sell her, you're still gonna stick around and tell me my car isn't low enough right?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so do you plan on keeping an SUV all winter and getting something else again? or quitting all together?

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so do you plan on keeping an SUV all winter and getting something else again? or quitting all together?
I would keep an SUV through winter and through next summer. After I grad I'm working and travelling, this summer I'm going to Korea to live with a friend for 2 months, then the following winter go to South America for 3-4 months. After I come back I'd ideally like to buy something new and nice, maybe a G35 or 350Z and just keep it stock.

thats f**kin money right there.

if i had $6k sitting around id come get that from you lol

ive always wanted to go to canada :lol:
Thanks man, means a lot;)

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After I come back I'd ideally like to buy something new and nice, maybe a G35 or 350Z and just keep it stock.

TSX FTMFW. I'm currently looking into purchasing one of these. Now thats classy :cool: