Alex's Hatch (Die 56k)

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My bad, I didn't really ask for big pics of my car, You actually did ask to see it. No more of my stuff, post some more of yours instead of my ongoing projects, think of it as a big free bump....or something....
Well I guess my point didn't get through. I was trying to be funny and make a joke about those loosers that always complain about thread jacking. I guess I fail, haha. I always like to see other peoples cars. Thanks for writing up that list, I enjoyed reading it. You should save it somewhere so when someone asks for a list you don't have to type that beast out again;)

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I guess my point didn't get through. I was trying to be funny and make a joke about those loosers that always complain about thread jacking. I guess I fail, haha. I always like to see other peoples cars. Thanks for writing up that list, I enjoyed reading it. You should save it somewhere so when someone asks for a list you don't have to type that beast out again;)
for the list, Its in my vb garage and all I have to do is copy and paste, after the first few times, it got old and I kinda forgot things sometimes.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice car man

anything updated alex?
I should get some pictures with the oem front lip. If you didn't catch it earlier, I found one at the junkyard for $5:D I'm going to be totally cleaning up the longblock tomorrow. So I'll maybe get some pictures of that once it's all nice and pretty. Car is mega dirty and I got plans to hit some handrails in town tomorrow, so I'm packed all day. I might get off some shots if I get around to cleaning the car:(

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I should get some pictures with the oem front lip. If you didn't catch it earlier, I found one at the junkyard for $5:D I'm going to be totally cleaning up the longblock tomorrow. So I'll maybe get some pictures of that once it's all nice and pretty. Car is mega dirty and I got plans to hit some handrails in town tomorrow, so I'm packed all day. I might get off some shots if I get around to cleaning the car:(
yeah, i saw that you got that lip, well, read that you got it. The mountains in VT have been sweet, we are having a huge snow storm right now, and ive been doing tow-ins behind my friends car, haha. Handrails are sketchy, i cant ollie high enough, haha...get some pics up

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, i saw that you got that lip, well, read that you got it. The mountains in VT have been sweet, we are having a huge snow storm right now, and ive been doing tow-ins behind my friends car, haha. Handrails are sketchy, i cant ollie high enough, haha...get some pics up
Well today I slept in a bit, then went to hit a handrail, and just got back now. So I didn't clean the car, or clean the motor, haha. Hopefully I can clean the motor this week, maybe skip last block of school so I can get some daylight so I can see what I'm doing (can't pressure wash it inside my garage).

With handrails, you need to build a little lip to get onto the rail. It's something that you need to try once, and once you get a hang of it, all of them are the same, just different scaryness factors. Some rails are just straight up sketchy though.

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well today I slept in a bit, then went to hit a handrail, and just got back now. So I didn't clean the car, or clean the motor, haha. Hopefully I can clean the motor this week, maybe skip last block of school so I can get some daylight so I can see what I'm doing (can't pressure wash it inside my garage).

With handrails, you need to build a little lip to get onto the rail. It's something that you need to try once, and once you get a hang of it, all of them are the same, just different scaryness factors. Some rails are just straight up sketchy though.
I see what you mean by the lip, that makes obvious sense to me, lol. I skate in the summer, and i can do small hand-rails on it, but it just isn't the same...I just watched your vid again, and im trying to figure out how you did that hay-bail part, lol

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see what you mean by the lip, that makes obvious sense to me, lol. I skate in the summer, and i can do small hand-rails on it, but it just isn't the same...I just watched your vid again, and im trying to figure out how you did that hay-bail part, lol
Haha, there was a bunch of hay bails sittin' around from after a competition. They had a country theme or something, haha. I just piled all them up and hit them, hahaha.

I haven't been around for a long time, for the last 2 weeks I've been snowboarding everyday, filming, falling, and barely sleeping. Last week we put in a 22 hour handrail day. I think I might take some pictures of my car with the front lip on it. My family got a Canon digital rebel XT DSLR, so I'll have to test it out.

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, there was a bunch of hay bails sittin' around from after a competition. They had a country theme or something, haha. I just piled all them up and hit them, hahaha.

I haven't been around for a long time, for the last 2 weeks I've been snowboarding everyday, filming, falling, and barely sleeping. Last week we put in a 22 hour handrail day. I think I might take some pictures of my car with the front lip on it. My family got a Canon digital rebel XT DSLR, so I'll have to test it out.
dooo it