ALL 99-00 SI's ROLL CALL

marsh10

B16a2
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually i am the one that is pissed off b/c the accident was not my fault.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by marsh10
Actually i am the one that is pissed off b/c the accident was not my fault.
he meant who did you piss off to make them f**k up ur bumper n s**t like that. but yeah that sucks. what happened

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nk...tell us what happened

marsh10

B16a2
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well it was night time and it was raining. I was just driving on the road and their was a white prelude in on coming traffic trying to cross my lane of traffic to get into her apartment complex on my side of the street. Well i don't know why she did it but she tried to get across the road before i got to where she was at in the turn lane. There was not enough time or distance between us for her to make it. And when i noticed that she was turning i hit the brakes and slide b/c of the rain and hit her on the side right behind the right rear tire. She spun out and did a 180 and i just kept on sliding forward. I was doing about 35-40 mph. I found out that it is a little over 4700 dollars in damage on my car. The good thing is that i am getting a cf hood out of this so the hood is pretty much free for me.

marsh10

B16a2
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Well this is what it looks like now after the accident. I don't have it back yet but I will in a day or two.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice job! Cant even tell that it has been in a wreck. I bet your happy to have it back huh?

SDEKSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What did u use to reloacte ur front plate??? I had that same setup on my 97 dx alot easier to do on that car...

SDEKSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll have pics of my car up this weekend got some new changes mainly mirrors and suspension trying to get another factory lip

RiceBoy

scary
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by redsidriver2
what are those things on the sides of ur front bumper . kinda looks like ur car has long side burns
Those are called canards.:smackself