All Green Ek Hatch/Coupe Post it here!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn that is so clean....that's made of WIN! I so wish I had turbo and the pristine clean paint like you have.
Here's some tips to make your car look cleaner in pics:

- Detail the car. Look for my DIY thread on H-T. Looks like you could use an adjustment oft he front parts too btw.

- Get a better camera. Some light PS work to adjust lighting can go a long way too.

- Don't take photos in direct sunlight. Almost any car will look worst in direct sunlight because it highlights any scratches the car might have. Taking a photo in a shadow or soft light makes your car look more reflective and shiny. Start looking for photos of cars where the paint looks flawless. Take note of the different things that were done to make that photo come out the way it did.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

eh not the best on here, but I dont think its bad.

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: Thats gorgeous. The one turbo'd one above is gorgeous too.

Green was definitely not my first choice, but now it is definitely one of my favorite colors on a civic.
Green was not my first choice neither was my second but that was the only car available. Then it grew in to me and I love it.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice green 6th gens guys!
willy i can't get enough of yours! so clean! nice work!
i need to stay out of this thread...its gonna make me keep mine!

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice green 6th gens guys!
willy i can't get enough of yours! so clean! nice work!
i need to stay out of this thread...its gonna make me keep mine!
ha thanks. the green had to grow on me too for a while, but now its one of my favorite honda colors. The pics i posted are kinda dated i'll post more recent ones with my new ctr headlights when i get some. :D

ShogunEK4

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight.
CTR ones.
bought these at my Honda dealer. (I had the numbers to order these.)