all motor or appearence first?

needanew1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Build the motor man, you'll get more respect when u pop ur hood and ur exterior is stock as of opposed to popping ur hood and it being stock with a nice ass exterior

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i did my exterior first, i take some s**t for it being slow and looking nice but at the end of the day i turn heads and hear nothin but "hey that's a nice car man" anywhere i go...and i've done some minor performance mods along the way, like i/h/e

next comes my engine...

IMO also, it depends on your money, appearance is like 100 here 200 there sometimes 500 here, and paint is expensive but other than that it's more affordable to me...engine you are better off moving to a b series altogether and that's not cheap plus if you turbo it that's not cheap either plus tons of other here and there things...

just my 0.02

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PhntmSk8r said:
The key to bitches is bumpage. Most girls i met with my civic were like "nice car, i like the orange" and the others were like "i hate the color" but all that went away when i sat um in the passenger seat and got the subs goin lol... youd be surprised how fast that'll turn most girls on.

You are reatarded.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf:

RockintheEKoupe

Icantbelieveitjustbroke!
5+ Year Member
First Off you dont own and EK. second, your EJ is really slow, so do the logical thing and fix that first. looks are overrated. more cop attention and you wont have fun going from A to B. And leaving it stock apperaence wise helps avoid all that "your a ricer crap".