all those who converted front to 99-00

lowblazin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you buy your parts from and how much was the total price? junkyard? honda? internet? other? i want to change my front but want to know where to look for one. i dont wanna get ripped off

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Before:

After:

I got the parts from a guy who got it off of a rear totalled 00 FBP SI. It was in absolutely beautiful condition so I payed 450 for it. I got it installed for free and painted for 1/3 the cost of paint. Itll come up to be able 550 or 600 bucks.

civickidd99

not fast, but it's paid 4
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A buddy of mine is doing the swap right now, he got parts mostly from people when they got rid of oem for cf, bodykits, projectors, and z3's! Most people don't think they'll ever use the parts again so they let them go for dirt cheap. You might check your local import shop and see what they might have in the back!

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Try the local junkyards. What's wrong with the 96-98 front w/ type r lip?

lowblazin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just like the headlights. they have a more agressive look. makes the car look pissed instead of smiling

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great job on the white one! You got a great deal on the parts.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by emerge
Great job on the white one! You got a great deal on the parts.
Thanks. I am going to be painting the car championship white later on. I did get an awesome deal on parts/labor. I am just thankful i decided to take that class.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would love to do a 99-00 conversion. Hmmmm.......I wonder if I can find any ricers with left over parts.......

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i heart my 98 front end...