Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im jealous lol i want a boosted d. with 300 ponies

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont even want to look over the cost i have put into it. But you know what it is worth it to see ppl's face when a 4dr leaves you. When we went to track other night some bike we held right next to him down the track lol. Couldnt have been a fast bike but it was sad. Have some videos of track with out slicks tranny stuff. As soon as i get tranny back from Whoopee Doo Racing will post video of track runs with slicks see what we get this time=) Best time think this time is off on the slip but 7.8ET and 90mph. MY 60 foot is horrible.

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Greatest thing was when i went to track we had our daughter out there and the car seat is in the backseat and the guy was thats what it is all about sporting the car seat at the track lmfao Of course daughter was not in the car was watching on side.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yay! straight up trade, sounds like you need a new project

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I ran harness in the front bumper and what not hide my HID in the bumpers little things here. My battery is in the trunk now but looks like a wire loom there now:( Gotta figure something out with engine bay.

yearone_1

5+ Year Member
heyyy man i just saw your thread. all i can say is niiiiiiice!!.
now did u take pics of the installation process for the turbo? if so can u post them or send em to me?
i am wanting to turbo my d16y8 but need help