B18 or B22

• B18

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • B22

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

crxintegra

5+ Year Member
yup still needs a lot of working picking up an igintion coil and ignitor pack today possibly the whole distributor and a fuel pump hopefully that'll get her running for now but please tell me how she looks and what i might be missing thanks

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
b22??? Are you just talking about a b20 bored out to a 2.2???

crxintegra

5+ Year Member
b22??? Are you just talking about a b20 bored out to a 2.2???
i lied b18 or b20 or i might be able to get i think he said like an h20 my buddy has it in his wrecked civic but im waiting to pick up that distributer and fuel pump any suggestions on the bodykit to fill and fit bondo or fiberglass? but i think once done itll look damn good.... i hope?=)

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think you just got a little mixed up, its b20 and h22. Its all good though bro. And Im not sure about the bodywork. I've never done anything like that. Im not much of a bodywork kinda guy.

crxintegra

5+ Year Member
ya idk its a lot of thats for sure but i plan on doing it all myself i just am afraid to register it it hasnt been since 04 so itll be a lil steep the car was free though so i guess its fair? any ideas ona color scheme i was think black and blood red going back from the scoop on the hood and the bottom half of the bumper and the whole body kit maybeall flat paint to but i like glossy im not sure

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh my dear lord. I think I saw this gem on HT.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok just for the record i like body kits but that front end is f**kin HUGE MAN f**kin HUGE!!!!! o and it doesnt flow with the bodylines at all id ditch it if i were u! i mean it sounded like a cool concept but those never turn out very good even when someone does it good. it just doesnt work with the car.

Hsicivic90

beware of the ED's
5+ Year Member
well if you want to go all motor i would say the b20 but if your looking for boost i would say the b18 is better to start with but that is argued constantly so really its up to you but i am definitely not feeling the teg conversion

recall

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well it defently made we look twice at this thing.. its defently different lol

crxintegra

5+ Year Member
well im going different thats for sure and the front end is HUGE but i think i like that its all alignment problems now idk what im gonna do with it the more i look at it the more i want an untouched crx a blank canvas to work with as most say on here but i see potential so imma try....

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well.. good lick with that project man... that front end is a long one for the crx.. keep us updated on any progress..

crxintegra

5+ Year Member
yaaaaa me! im taking this girl out on a date ... thank god its in two weeks shes going to havesu with her family, but umm my jag is dead, blown trans idk how to do that kinda work nor do i have the money for that ....soo .... i gave my self a goal of having this ready in about 12 days........ i mean paint body engine running no upgrades just running and registerd .. and lookin g good so heres a list

- get Distrubutor and fuel pump
-hope engine than runs
-get an ignition (mines just the module hangin there ... i use a screwdriver)
-get an entire interior floor back seat my front seat is welded in .... idiots... and weld or replace passenger seat fix door panels glove box
-do all body work mainly fill gaps and screw body kit in place
-attach front bumper
-align the integra front end and bumper with rest of crx
-rewire headlights so high is high and low is low not visa versa
-get spare off(someone put 3 keyed lugs on the spare?)... find another steelie and tire
-replace brakes hopeflly calipers rotors and brack lines are fine if not repllace those too
-get it all painted
-pray it runs

well now that a long ass expensive list ... any pointers are welcome advice places for cheap parts aside from pickaparts im going there today ..... um free parts if you got and dont need need em ill take em or buy them hey if your in the sanbernidino area ... by calstate off kendall and wanna see it or help me ;) hit me up and tell you where its at.... im i missing anything .... s**t i need tools my toolchest was stolen a lil over a month ago ya about 7 grand worth of tools gone ..... harbor freight here i come........well i think thats it ill definatley be posting im taking pics but i lost the cable to my camera and i dont have an xd card reader so ill try asap to get one to show all the pics......... untill next time ..... -Nick