Alternative to Fog light relay?

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive been through 3 relays now. They all get corroded. I try wrapping it w electrical tape and ive tried just leaving it there. ill try to see if i can relocate it in the cabin but.... i was wondering.. What else could i use instead of a relay?

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd try to relocate in the cabin like you said. That would be your best bet:thumbs up

Off topic... Did you get your front conversion done? That front bumper work for you?

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd try to relocate in the cabin like you said. That would be your best bet:thumbs up

Off topic... Did you get your front conversion done? That front bumper work for you?
i actually ended up selling it. i weighed the option of doing the front end.... i had all the peices together already... but i would have wanted to have a real nice painter to paint it.. and i didnt have the loot. lol. how about that manifold? or... what did you get?

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thought the dude that did your bro's car was good at paint and reasonable? The mani is sitting on the shelf at the moment. Since im back home i have the tools and time. Still, the cold is the down fall here. I have a stock pile of parts waiting for nicer weather, intake mani, another set of oem rims, all the Mishi parts. Been debating weather keeping the fresh paint i have on my car, or going Midori! The color that is on it now is kinda hard to work with, making it flow with any certain color combo. I'm probably going to be down there in Oct for sure, sucks that im missing out on some decent meets this spring and summer down there.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the painter moved!! keep the color. its different. yea. you know Fl meets are HUGE! pics when you car is done man. nothing new on mine so far. Im thinking of just seats and nitrous and call it a day.