am i stupid and wasting time?

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My CRX is 19 years old and I still love it.

f**k it dude don't let your woman take away what makes you happy, that s**t is ridiculous.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, i LOVE my 6th gen sedan! It's really nice to have a sedan. You can have all the style and attitude, but still have headroom(with stock seats even) and two extra doors.

And if you live in a town like mine, people look at your car a lot.... because it's a slammed four door Civic.

civic0918

Registered VIP
yeah i have a slammed 4 door and geez bizoneho everytime i post something you move it. I think it has everything to do with 6th gen tech nobody else has a problem with any of my post. Sorry i bothered you for getting info bizo neho

RonJ

Banned
^^^Please don't criticize Biz for doing his job correctly. He's a main pillar that holds this forum up.

civic0918

Registered VIP
Haha i like the trunk space for the wife comment moo thats funny has hell. She just may end up in the trunk she's just mad cuz i didnt fix her maxima yet.

civic0918

Registered VIP
i didnt mean to criticize him i try and post in the right area's. What can i do when i have an off topic like that? I just wanted input thats all.

RonJ

Banned
He moved the thread to Off Topic because it's not a tech question as much as an opinion poll. And the move has not hurt responses in your thread.