Amature_Need help installing radio system

MSHU37

5+ Year Member
i think as a rookie, no offense buddy, he should save up and get nice stuff. like i said alpine, clarion, infinity, kicker, nicer pioneer stuff. just a safer bet and good quality

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The bickering needs to end. Keep it out of this guys thread.

Brando312

5+ Year Member
I would by far go with a pioneer headunit. I have an older 5100 and I absolutely love it. Has all of the sub controls and has some other features that you would really like to have if you want a nice/loud and clear system. I don't have much experience with other brand headunits but the Pioneer 5100 and up are great headunits. You should for sure look into them.

emerican

Registered VIP
It also depends on if you are buying new stuff or used stuff the speakers and all i would have bought new, but a headunit as long as you know it will work then get it used i would anyway.
I just reasently got a sony explode sub controls display screen ipod hokup etc etc not the best radio but still retails for 200 bucks i paid 20 bucks and my old ass pionerr for it and no it wasnt stolen my buddy bought it new and pulled it out of his blazer cause he is selling the blazer.
And the argument in the guys thread in a little much guys.

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good start. you could fit 2 12" would sound better. but the wire going from your amp to your battery would not need a fuse unless its a think enough wire. but it would never hurt to have one even if small wire or not. or if your talking about a fuse for the system... then yes you have to have a fuse to run the amp, speakers, radio ect ect. but if your wanting to run a bigger set up in the future, get a bigger battery, or maybe that plus a altenator. never hurts to have more power then needed
cheers