10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nexus s 4g android

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Apple > Android anyday

Every iPhone I've had has been nothing but perfect. Every Android my friends an family have had were trash. My g/f still has hers and it doesn't do anything right but as we walk into the verizon store it magically fixes itself.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I have an iPhone 4 and I absolutely love it. Ice had it for over a year now. It's never given me a problem at all. It's also tough. Mines taken a beating, especially when riding my bike at the skatepark.

My friend got an android about 2 months ago and he's had a ton of problems with it. Receiving pictures don't work, half the time texts won't send or receive and swype is always messing up.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my nexus s works flawless,

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I have an iPhone 4 and I absolutely love it. Ice had it for over a year now. It's never given me a problem at all. It's also tough. Mines taken a beating, especially when riding my bike at the skatepark.

My friend got an android about 2 months ago and he's had a ton of problems with it. Receiving pictures don't work, half the time texts won't send or receive and swype is always messing up.
I love android but like you said swype,pics,and sometimes screen problems are a issue with android,but like with anything you get wat you pay for..if you get a cheap android phone then it will suck,but if you get a good phone these problems won't happen =)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Iphone....never have had any problems! Really like the phone.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have an iPhone..

The iPhone vs Android debate is very much like the Apple vs PC debate. With the Android / PC you usually get more customizability and greater support for a wider range of apps, but with iPhone and Apple you get simplicity and user-friendliness in design with quality parts and a long-lasting product.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No experience with android phones but all my friends' have problems with theirs. I have the iphone 4 and i've never had a problem with it... even dropped it into a 5 gallon bucket of water! I think I got pretty lucky on that one though...

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
Apple Iphone 4 and patiently waiting for oct 4th for the announcemnt of the new iphone!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HTC Thunderbolt, getting ready to root. I'm not a fan of Apple, for the fact that they put too much control on a phone. I like having the ability to download free music, and do whatever I want to my phone.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love it when people complain about their android phones. I've never had a problem with mine Droid Incredible. Its seriously in NY opinion the best android phone out there. Perfect size and shape, fast, and it looks good. The camera is incredible too. Apple is trash and i refuse to buy another one if their products. I had all 4 generation iPod touches and while i liked them in the beginning, they were too locked down for my taste. With my android phone, i have complete and unrestricted freedom.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love it when people complain about their android phones. I've never had a problem with mine Droid Incredible. Its seriously in NY opinion the best android phone out there. Perfect size and shape, fast, and it looks good. The camera is incredible too. Apple is trash and i refuse to buy another one if their products. I had all 4 generation iPod touches and while i liked them in the beginning, they were too locked down for my taste. With my android phone, i have complete and unrestricted freedom.

:word:

Jose1027

Registered VIP
HTC Thunderbolt, getting ready to root. I'm not a fan of Apple, for the fact that they put too much control on a phone. I like having the ability to download free music, and do whatever I want to my phone.
Very true

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an Atrix4G on the ATT network. They said it would come with LTE radios but it doesnt so its really its an Atrix3.5G lol. I like it. 4" screen and its super slick in my pocket.

Im also a apple hater.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an HTC Desire. I love my Android. Ive never seen or heard any of my friends complain about issues with their Droids.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Droids can get everything and customize anything you want. You can download music and stuff on them without any hassle.

You can do this on the iPhone as well, that's how I get all my music, and it's not jailbroken. You just need to use the right apps with the right websites. The downside is to to get the customization of the androids you need to jailbreak.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Droids can get everything and customize anything you want. You can download music and stuff on them without any hassle.

You can do this on the iPhone as well, that's how I get all my music, and it's not jailbroken. You just need to use the right apps with the right websites. The downside is to to get the customization of the androids you need to jailbreak.
Even with jailbreaking you're still locked down.

civicex95

I have the HTC Inspire 4g. I love it. I have had it since the phone came out and i have had no problems with it. Andriod is so much better than apple. You can only do what apple wants you to do on their phones.