android phones

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok ive had an HTC hero for about 2 months now. and the coolest f**king thing to date is....

im using the phone...as a keyboard and mouse to type and navigate remoteley on my laptop. i have typed all of this usong my phone. and can use the mouselike normal....without toiching the computer....it is only gettong better.

earlier... i foind another app. let me look through the file system of the computer on the phone and select a video...and ot opens it full screen and played it....

please excise my spelling...fat fongers,small keys, and all touch screen is tough to type

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sure the iphone has had this app for over a year now. the keyboard im not too sure on but everything else i am.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sure the iphone has had this app for over a year now. the keyboard im not too sure on but everything else i am.
i dont have an iphone... and to me an iphone is an inferior device compared to this... you iphone people are limited to the confines of what apple gives you and where at&t lets you use it... my Hero has no limits... and most of my apps are free...

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I kinda want the motorola droid, but I dunno, I also kind of want the env touch, the env touch is awesome

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
droid is better...

JDMchula

c0up3 stAY Fr3SH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
word iphone is so done. u gotta pay for everthing. my my touch everything is free mayb one or two things i bought but thats it. im deff a droid fan for life lol

ummmm my touch cant do none of that nifty things use r talking about. mayb it can i just havent found out how to yet lol

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hate at&t, we get all the shitty phones. i do want the new blackberry bold though

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had the G1 and freading loved it. I had to switch to verizon because of the signal at my new house and went to the blackberry storm (cause i loved the touch screen) and like 2 weeks later verizon brought out the droid. I was pissed lol. needless to say, ill be getting off the BB and switching to the droid first chance I get.

Hazy3gs

5+ Year Member
i dont have an iphone... and to me an iphone is an inferior device compared to this... you iphone people are limited to the confines of what apple gives you and where at&t lets you use it... my Hero has no limits... and most of my apps are free...
the iphone is far from limited in what content is avalible on the phone. anyone can make an app and put it in the att app store. there is plenty of free stuff for the iphone. not to mention if you hack the phone the options are endless. i have over 75 apps and i paid for maybe 3 of them.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How do you go about using the phone as a mouse/keyboard? Is it like connected through bluetooth?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word iphone is so done. u gotta pay for everthing. my my touch everything is free mayb one or two things i bought but thats it. im deff a droid fan for life lol

ummmm my touch cant do none of that nifty things use r talking about. mayb it can i just havent found out how to yet lol
How do you go about using the phone as a mouse/keyboard? Is it like connected through bluetooth?
if you have an android phone... and a wireless network that your computers are hooked to...

www.gmote.org

or..remotedroid.net

both of these will do it... go there and follow the instructions... no bluetooth... no usb... just works through your network

94civickid

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the only 1 up that i see the iphone has on droid is the games i have had the g1 since the day it came out and love it but games on here are we will say primitave compared to iphone games but needless to say droid wins

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't have a droid phone yet, but its something I'm looking into. I'm still not upto speed on them and want look into them more.

From what I have heard they sound like there is endless possibilities for them

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't have a droid phone yet, but its something I'm looking into. I'm still not upto speed on them and want look into them more.

From what I have heard they sound like there is endless possibilities for them
yeah its like having a new phone all the time if u spend time to find the apps that would be useful for you. I use gmote too just to show off sometimes haha. I love my bulky ass G1

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i hate at&t, we get all the shitty phones. i do want the new blackberry bold though
i love mine.

btw, what cpu is in the htc hero?

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My buddy bought one when it came out, I honestly wasn't impressed at all. I would rather have the iPhone.