angel eyes on a 7th gen?

silvertam

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone have any pics of angel eyes on a 7th generation civic?

very interested in seeing how this would look
thanks~

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Angel eyes headlights are crap.

Rice just like altezzas.

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HID's are like those bmw's... a piercing blue / white (or like acuras -_-), which would be sweet, best with projectors, too~

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Angel Eyes belong only on 5th gen civics IMO

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mi friend has angel eyes on his 5th gen and they look phat, but they dont do much good lighting wise

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, do projectors use the same h4 bulbs as atock?

and, like on the TYC projector, using the stock bulbs, will it still light the road ok? because it looks like there's a regular reflective part, AND a projector part... I may be wrong, but please tell me whether or not this is true..

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Dragoneye
yeah, do projectors use the same h4 bulbs as atock?

and, like on the TYC projector, using the stock bulbs, will it still light the road ok? because it looks like there's a regular reflective part, AND a projector part... I may be wrong, but please tell me whether or not this is true..
Tyc projectors does not use h4.
Tyc come with headlghts harness.
low beam = h1
high beam = h1
parking = 168/194
signal = 3457
Stock > projectors

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wouldn't it be cool for a nice looking projectors to really wordwithout HID's, and I know all about them lookin rice..
but there are some clean ones.

So, anyway to get "good" projectors that'll all be under $500?
and please don't flame me..... -_-

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
angel eyes suck i had three pairs and never buying another they juts plain old suck...paintin my like the ctr only cost $7

silvertam

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by CivicEX13
angel eyes suck i had three pairs and never buying another they juts plain old suck...paintin my like the ctr only cost $7
i'm sorry, i didn't understand. what did you paint? your factory lights? or your angel eyes? or what? also, when you painted it, did it make the lights not as bright?

thanks~

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by silvertam
i'm sorry, i didn't understand. what did you paint? your factory lights? or your angel eyes? or what? also, when you painted it, did it make the lights not as bright?

thanks~
He is taking about painting his stock headlights to make it looks like ctr headlights.

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wouldn't it be cool for a nice looking projectors to really wordwithout HID's, and I know all about them lookin rice..

What do you mean by good projectors? Tyc does look "good", Cost probably around $200-250. Hid conversion is iillegal in states but people still buy them. Hid converion should cost around $450+.

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like, everyone says they don't light the ground as well..
I can understand that if it's true, but how can you get projector look and still be safe drivin at night..
that's my q~

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

like, everyone says they don't light the ground as well..
I can understand that if it's true, but how can you get projector look and still be safe drivin at night..
that's my q~
Get projector. Then put HID conversion. At least 70% more light at a lower wattage than traditional lamps. Higher Efficiency System than halogen alternatives.Aftermarket kits are now illegal in the United States... Because of this high quality kits are very hard to find/in high demand. These kits are now costing more and are very hard to find. If a bulb burns out, You will need a lot of luck finding a decent replacement HID bulb.
HIDs will NOT melt the headlight/projector housing
Hella does not make bulbs...
Kits aren’t exactly Plug-In Play (depending on bulb size)
Will cost you more than $500.
more info
http://hidforum.com/
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12169