Another Civic from WA

Little_E

So I posted on here awhile ago with the monstrosity of a '96 civic that I had. Needless to say that b**** left me pissed off and down about 2k. Some of you may remember the graffiti civic, well the final straw after replacing the clutch, front brakes (a brake pad fell out, yes fell out, while I was driving) and a thermostat was when it blew a head gasket while I was shopping for a new car. I think it was the cars way of saying "You want to replace me? Well f*** you then:twisted:" I sold it for $750.......

The old civic when I bought, then when I rattle canned and finally what it looked like when I sold it.

However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I found a '93 Civic coupe for 3k with 112,000 miles on it and can you believe this, because trust me I was shocked, completely, 100% bone stock:shock:, straight down to the shiny hubcaps and the original speaker and stereo delete. It is the base model of all base models but I no longer hang my head in shame when people drive by me. It has a dent on the quarter panel, although not bad, could use a new set of tail lights since 2 are slightly broken and the hideous tan interior needs to be switched to black. But she runs like a champ!

My Honda faith has once again been restored, now if only I had some extra money to put into her. Either way, I am one happy b****.

Here she is! (sorry, that is all I have for pics at the moment)

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Much better start!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Also don't know where in WA u are but I have a spare set of tails for cheap if u want em PM me

Little_E

I'm up north by Everett, I'm a bit broke at the moment so tailights will have to wait. My speedometer hadn't been working so that's the number 1 thing on the list for it

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sadly I was just in Seattle not that long ago and a week ago I went to wild waves lol..but yea I was hoping u were closer too Vancouver since I live right by the 205 bridge lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My speedometer hadn't been working so that's the number 1 thing on the list for it

It's likely your VSS (vehicle speed sensor) my fifth gen ex had the same problem when I bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little_E

Ya, I looked into it and it might be my gauge, I'm gonna try to find one and see if that helps, my odometer and trip work fine.

Little_E

I decide to wash and clean the inside today so I could take some new pics. Here you go!

Here is some interior shots:

And then I screwed around with a couple of them on GIMP (like photoshop but free)

Also, I am considering getting some bright blue wheels, I think it would sweet! Any opinions?