another Coupe

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Jerseystyle1
Rims are fine, but would look better black or gunmetal. I would also recommend painting the mirrors, foglight housings, lips and skirts to match!

matching paint sounds good .......... i'd go for some other rims as well, just my opinion

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new rims (16's). gay badge on hood, run your cat, and HOLY UNECESSARY OVERLOAD OF GUAGES BATMAN!!!!!!!

edit: and no, those arent 03 si's, cuz those that he has on his are honda optional equipment (pretty sure)

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice civic man!! I would paint those side skirts and fron lip if i were you though

mugenekpower

Silver Car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i finally got those side skits painted ............. yeah i know that it was kinda gay with black s**t on the bottom.... I think i neede a little motivation ....................... Thanks guyzzzzzzz....................

New painted pics coming soon....................

mugenekpower

Silver Car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guyzzzzzzzzzzzz So What do u think??????????

SO what do you guyz think i got most of the s**t painted now ......... now i am just waiting on my mirrows..... It actually looks nice many of my friendstold me to that it was about time to get the s**t painted. iI took my side mirrows out after this pic to get them painted..........