ANOTHER ONE! PRICED TO SELL! RARE Lower DIN Console & Pocket 96-00 Civic / Acura EL

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschlong

5+ Year Member
I have another one of these. BUT, this is my LAST one. For those who don't know, it is a lower console / cup holder / lower DIN/pocket from a CANADIAN 97-00 Acura 1.6 EL. Basically, the same as a Civic, but with classier options. HERE is a great thread on the 1.6EL for those who want to know more. The console will fit ANY USDM 96-00 Civic, and matches those with a TYPE K interior - Dark Grey.

I have this priced it to SELL. It is not in mint condition, but it is still pretty good - but priced to go. The blemishes are noted below. Note that ALL HARDWARE is included!

PRICE DROP TO $75
+ shipping of $40 . Usually these things sell for $150! Paypal email is
edelong50@hotmail.com. First come, first served - as long as this ad states as much, this console is still for sale.

Front shot. Looks good from here.

Side shots: There's some normal wear to be expected of a used part. It's also a bit dirty, but I'll let you clean it up yourself. I'm not your maid.

But wait, what's that in the middle there? Now for the disappointment. Aside from the filthy cupholders (was that a mocha spilled in there?), you might have noticed that the previous owner drilled a hole to accommodate an alarm LED in the centre console by the shifter. What a jerk. You should consider also filling it with an LED or something to make it a clean install.

The only other noticeable mark is a small one by the pocket. Probably caused by some douchebag at the wreckers trying to remove the front bezel.

And there you have it. A RARE CDM Acura EL 1.6 console with lower DIN/pocket in pretty good condition, and priced to sell!

This is what the console looks like mounted in your 96-00 Civic:

ek4kat

5+ Year Member
do you have any other 1.6el parts. pm me if you do. thanks

deschlong

5+ Year Member
No, that's it. Well, I guess there was a heated mirror switch and some seats, but that's it. The car was nearly picked clean and was a front impact so the whole front end was gone.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck with the sale

VSP

Just hand me the wrench.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very cool; first I've ever heard of the CA 1.6 EL. Thanks for the info, GLWS, and bump for looking.

deschlong

5+ Year Member
Not really - I'm in Eastern Ontario.

But wait - shipping's cheap to Ontario though ... probably under $20 - make me an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.