Another opinion thread. HX wheel color

EF Honda EF

Ever since i saw a buddy with his HX wheels painted bronze i wanted it so bad. But today kyle10181 came up with the idea of gloss white with the H's painted red. I really like both ideas and cant choose. They are going on a white crx. I just want some thoughts and opinions to help me out with my desicion

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know my choice. Sig is better.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
I am getting a set of HX`s From my cousin,I painting mine like a pepsi cola blue and clearing them with a polished lip and my car is going black FTW!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ever since i saw a buddy with his HX wheels painted bronze i wanted it so bad. But today kyle10181 came up with the idea of gloss white with the H's painted red. I really like both ideas and cant choose. They are going on a white crx. I just want some thoughts and opinions to help me out with my desicion
my name is kyle10182...

i wouldn't paint them copper. i would paint them a more gold:

(obviously not HX wheels, but u see the color contrast)

but i would do white before anything (except leaving them silver):

EF Honda EF

i think i am going to do the white. ive seen some white on gold and i dont like it as much as the white on white.

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bright f**king pink man, and get matching harnesses. Tha'ts what I'm going to be on an EG.

EF Honda EF

Haha. i dont think i am going to paint them now. I got the wheels and got some new tires and just put them on the car and i really like how they look silver/gray. In the future I am sure i will paint them. I bet they would look good anycolor now that i have them on the car

fast90rexdx

5+ Year Member
white is nice but u have to keep them very clean cause my buddy has em on his eg and when they get dirty u can spot it from a mile away